Reviews for Chaos Enriched by the Heart
TaitanoRules555 chapter 1 . 8/31/2021
What’s the possibility of other sonic characters showing up?
Nightshade123 chapter 4 . 8/28/2021
That was awesome, I hope to see more. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Pedro tp chapter 3 . 7/13/2021
I liked this story, even though Sonic is very powerful, having faced robots more powerful than the separatists, and even gods and cosmic entities.

And of having a speed that surpasses light itself when escaping from black holes, as shown in colors and Lost World version Wii.

And that currently, must be superior to emerl powered by the seven emeralds of chaos and the energy of a cluster of stars, since a less powerful version than the current one, can defeat the mighty gizoid.
Clem chapter 3 . 7/11/2021
It's a very good story. Also, will we see Robotnik ?
Crossroads of Illusion chapter 3 . 7/10/2021
Pals: I am going to eliminate this creature.

Me: *glares at Pals* It's treason then.
Vein Bloodborne chapter 3 . 7/9/2021
Thanks for the new chapter: Sonic’s made his debut at the Jedi Temple and made quite the scene, Sirius is now aware of the Hedgehog’s power and is planning on finding a way to either use him or eliminate him.

Can’t wait to see what would happen if the Jedi were to encounter not only the Emeralds, but also the rest of Sonic’s friends. Especially two certain Hedgehogs.

Keep up the good work and stay safe.
foxchick1 chapter 3 . 7/9/2021
This is getting more and more interesting, and I will say this you're going down Sidioit.
Nightshade123 chapter 2 . 6/23/2021
This is awesome, can't wait for the next chapter :D
gammaxmen80 chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
I wonder if Sonic is the only one from his reality who’s here? I wouldn’t be surprised if a certain egg-shaped jerk scientist who Sonic likes to call Baldy McNosehairs shows up.
Thristan chapter 2 . 6/14/2021
Considering what Sonic has experienced since what 5 MAYBE as old as 7 much less the rest of the planet his personality and the way he acts is the only thing keeping him going and keeping him from going dark
Vein Bloodborne chapter 2 . 6/14/2021
Please update, things are starting to get interesting.
dianapinto19041 chapter 2 . 6/13/2021
So cooll, continue please
Theoldblood98 chapter 2 . 6/13/2021
I love it!
foxchick1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2021
Loving this.
Nightshade123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
Oh this is awesome, can't wait for the next chapter :D
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »