Reviews for Epilogue
thelegendofeva chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This made me cry. It's beautiful and sad.
TallisKeeton chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hello :)

I'm Tallis from that page:

u/242280/Tallis_Keeton.

Your story seemed very lovely. I liked it a lot.

BTW I'm not very interested in slash stories, I'm not slash fan, though there is a few of this kind which I've always liked (Mary Borselino's archive mostly).

So I've translated it to my language and I want to know do you agree that I would like to post it here on my page?

Greetings :)

Tal
Juu chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I found this story long ago somewhere else (could be west of the moon?) and printed it.

I can't tell you how many times I have read it since then.

It's very sweet, romantic and also it doesn't chance the story of the book. I love it very much and I'm so happy I found it here again to finally tell you: Thank you for writing it!
Morris the Fool chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow that was so deep I still have tears in my eyes.
Every Now And Then chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Absolutely perfect. So very sweet. You are a truely wonderful writer. I love you!
Duskwraithe chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Absolutely beautiful. I am such a sucker for F/S stuff. Going to your bio now to see if there's any more...
Sakura no Miko chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
*sigh*
"Maybe, dear, if everything sad becomes untrue..." I adore this line. It's one of the most beautiful I've ever heard.
I am slightly curious, though: Wouldn't little Elanor wonder why her father was always seeing Frodo and his love, knowing such intimate things about them? ;) I certainly would.
Baranwyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
aww, that's so sweet
A Hard Hobbit to Break chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Aw. *sniffle* How sad. Dang you for making me sad. lol just kidding. sweet story. .
Ce chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Veyr sweet and so innocent! Elanor is so cute and I love the last line, very good!
mc-honky chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Aww...poor Sam! That was very well written. It was a beautiful story. YOU MUST WRITE MORE! MORE DAMN IT-MORE!
CailenBraern chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Oh this is just lovely! And I love the way you always referred to Sam's love as 'they' and not 'he'. Your use of imagery is vivid, and lovely. And I love the last line, enough to confirm your beliefs if you've figured it out, and inform those that haven't. I look forward to your future work.
Rosie Baggins chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
aw, that was so sad...there are tears in my eyes
Ivory-Bride chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
*tears* Oh my god! That was beautiful! Oh dear, I'm all teary-eyed... That was so sweet...and so sad! Thanks a bunch for this little gem!
ginseng87 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
That was so adorable! You stayed true to the

Tolkien writing style, while also presenting a

great story. Cheers to you!