Reviews for The Highs and Lows of Kenna Dursley
Nanettez chapter 31 . 9/17
In the books Charlie worked in Romania. Is there a reason you have changed it to Albania, where Tom Riddle (LV) went?
LaViolaViolaRosa chapter 30 . 9/4
Amazing!
trishathetrashywriter chapter 30 . 9/4
Chelsea always chapter 29 . 9/4
Great story and excited to read more
sussy wussy chapter 1 . 9/3
shit sucks
Nanettez chapter 29 . 9/2
My favourite Hogwarts professor is Professor McGonagall but Professor Sprout is another one I like.
Nanettez chapter 26 . 8/17
Where would Kenna get the twenty Galleons? I thought she had to depend on Hogwarts funds.
trishathetrashywriter chapter 1 . 8/17
Here from the Promote Your Story thread. Nice prologue.
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 8/17
Good or wonderful
LadyHermionLookAlike chapter 25 . 8/10
I love this so much! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Nanettez chapter 25 . 8/9
I expected her to have some communication with Harry in this chapter.
JustRestart95 chapter 1 . 8/5
I would have read this but... I don't think Kenna should be nice to Harry. Even if she was kinda nice the most she should do is just stay indifferent. Dudley is only a big bully because how his parents and how they raised him. Kenny would have been spoiled too but like I said she could have atleast stayed indifferent
Nanettez chapter 23 . 8/3
The twins were born on 1 April so they were not Gemini as I think that is June.
thereviewer chapter 22 . 8/1
Your writing is good despite some spelling errors (Surrey, not "Sury"), but the plot is all too familiar territory and is moving at a glacial pace; 22 chapters in and she's still just having visions. Her relationship with Harry has no relevance to the story, and anachronisms are abound (yoga, Google, YouTube, SIM cards, and Lazer Tag?). Plus why would a computer, let alone the OC's electronic diabetic equipment, work at Hogwarts?

Overall, too many chapters consist of little more than dialogue exchanges and excessive nonessential details like hot cocoa or Quidditch. I appreciate the information about her medical condition but it's in discussed in nearly every chapter to the point of overload.

I hate to sound negative but I've read too many self-insert HP fics that just go through the motions and unfortunately this one so far is proving no exception.
Estela prime chapter 20 . 7/27