Reviews for God's Blessing On This Hero-Killer Wannabe!
Cheshirek3t chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
Nice start, hilarious start
nantono chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
nice
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
Cool fanfic
Dragonaut344Doomed chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
This looks like itd be a fun story.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
Himiko raises a good point, if the ding dong was getting Isekai'd he should have know to watch his words.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
You should keep updating it’s a great start to a story.
BlackSunV chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
this is great. I feel that Spinner would become great friends with Kazuma. They would eventually come to respect each other's believes.
Yuekasha chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
I love it! and I want more!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
This was great.
I can't wait for later chapters.
Spinner having been sent to the world of Konosuba is one thing, but Toga having been sent along for the ride as well is another great.
This is gonna be so interesting seeing the likes of them go the route of heroes.
Jajo Camello chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
Found this story through your works and surprisingly it works. I'm of similar mind with Agurra of the Darkness comment and hope to see more of this story.

If I may provide some advice I would take your time with your story's. Your life is your number one priority and should be treated as such. Have a good day and hope you continue writing this story.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
hahaahaha yeah this is great
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
Knowing their luck, how long 'till they meet Aqua in Kazuma's party?
Guest the Second chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Why do I love this so much. It seems so stupid in context but the execution of it makes it great. When reading this I honestly just thought that spinner would somehow drag both of them in but now himiko and spinner are here...that world's doomed. Great chapter love it and now why do I feel more characters are just gonna show up like izuku died from a car accident that was caused by spinner and has no clue what’s going on except that he has to watch over them.
616mcu chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Okay, I've gotten into Konasuba lately due to another crossover mha fic (Blessed with a hero's heart), and you've given the story such a unique twist by focusing on Spinner and Toga (my favorite of the LOV). You've gotten the humor down quite well, and Aqua being so happily unhelpful and spiteful was just gold. Can't wait for them to epically fail and yet somehow succeed. :)
Agurra of the Darkness chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Huh, not a bad first chapter. Spinner dying because he doesn't know shit about cars is certainly believable since he was basically a shut in like Kazuma and didn't have a driver's license.

Also loved the little cheat thing you did with Aqua, totally felt like something she'd do with how petty she is. And I've got a funny feeling we'll be seeing her again in the future. Kazuma's probably on his way soon and Spinner and Toga are in luck, with her healing powers they can stab and slash Aqua all they want and she won't die.

Spinner in Konosuba should be interesting since unlike Kazuma Spinner can actually fight and legit be an effective combatant, especially after he picks up some magic and fighting skills. Plus since he knows plenty about video games, I imagine that will come in handy.

Not sure what Toga can do but I imagine those two will have a similar relationship with Kazuma and Aqua, though hopefully less antagonistic since again, both Toga and Spinner are actually competent individual's.

Though this has me wondering what'll happen with Darkness and Megumin. Honestly I'd be kind of hilarious if Darkness was attracted to him, also she's one of the only characters I could see being interested in Spinner, but I imagine romance is the last thing on you mind. Though with Toga being all stab happy, I could see her and Darkness getting along famously.

Any way, interesting start, curious to see how it progresses.