Reviews for If only you would Love me
Matthias Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic. Keep up the good Wolf
asemo chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
it was perfect. the best one chapter fafic i have ever read. realy i loved it and i hope that u keep on writting. asemo.
kita chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
That was cute! *blink* and upsetting.
InuYashaGF1889 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
THAT WAS SO SAD! *cries* and grabs tissue*
Sedoh Kyo chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
that was very nice. interesting too. well keep going. not this 1 but ur others. good luck!
alphazodiac chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
aw... that was SO touching... I love you're writing style.

AZ
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
sniff...
Roonz chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Wow, that was amazing. Greatly writen!
Sakura chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I loved that, it was so sweet. You should write more about it. Good job. Im so proud of u.
Seishin-Kenshihiro chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Ah man, you just had to do it didn't you!

Well anyway your ff touched my heart and I want you to write more, maybe in a story instead of thoughts. Keep up the good work!

Fanfiction friend,

Seishin
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Aw...So sweet. Now, if only Inuyasha could tell Kagome how he feels. Great fic, keep up the good work! I'd appreciate it if you read some of my fics as well, not much in the way of Inu/Kag..But I do have a nice poem about them, it kind of reminds me of that dream that Kagome said she had in your fic. Well, must go now.

Ja ne, and keep up the good work

Miroku Houshi-chan
Jachien chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Heart Breakingly CUTE!
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Aw! Course she loves you babe! You're a sexxy bish with dog-ears and 'tude! Whats not to love?

Great one-shot!
pomegranateflower chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Aw, how sweet. I loved it. Aw...
koishii-glory chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
oh girl...that was good. i wanted to cry. i never thought of inuyasha as one with feelings and now i see that he does. that really gives me a better perspective of him, now.