Reviews for The Innocent Uchiha
Good chapter! I liked seeing Itachi so conflicted over the idea of killing his own child; you did a great job of capturing his pain and anguish. Thank you for taking the time to write this story; frankly, Izumi didn't deserve to die in canon. Hopefully, Obito won't catch on to Izumi being alive for some time. I look forward to seeing more of this story! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
Poor Itachi. He really got the short end of the stick. It's almost as if the universe balanced out his talent as a ninja with a tragic life. Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
yochan123 chapter 7 . 7/28
Gahhhhh my heart T_T noooooes mother izumi
ahajrizaj1 chapter 8 . 7/28
Perfect chapter Author-sama. Cant wait for more.
I'm happy were at this point in the story but what chapter did they have sex?
ahajrizaj1 chapter 7 . 7/21
wow man… the cliffhanger. Im loving this story but can you give us longer chapters ?
Alas, poor Itachi. Is Izumi pregnant? You did a good job of mixing together your original writings with the content from the Itachi books; so far, so good! I imagine the Uchiha Clan Massacre is on the horizon? Which also means Hikari is about to be born! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
I wasn't expecting your version of Shinko to have a kid, but it's certainly interesting. So, Izumi heard about Shisui's death and Itachi's connection to it. My sympathies to her. Will she learn the truth about Shisui's death? Regardless,I look forward to seeing more of this story. Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
ahajrizaj1 chapter 6 . 7/14
Hello, thanks for the new chapter. Tbh i think this story is shaping to be one of the best out there. Keep up the good work.
yochan123 chapter 6 . 7/14
I vote for her to destroy the village for what they did
Olyaroo chapter 3 . 7/8
Jesus, l’m so glad Itachi met his love. At least he has someone to be there for him...

And have someone to call family in the future - create Hikari.
yochan123 chapter 5 . 6/30
Thanks for the nice story!
Author'sRequiem chapter 4 . 6/29
is Hikari going to be shipped with anyone
Good job adapting the OVA for Shisui from Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
Aw, that's so sweet! Ever since I learned about Izumi's existence, I always felt bad that she had to die in canon. I look forward to seeing when Hikari enters the picture, but no pressure; build up to that one step at a time! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!