Reviews for Questions Left Unanswered
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This story is a tiny gem. You should mark it as completed so that more people will read.
Lama00 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
The scenes was so touching and sad I felt I was almost want to cry because of Okita. Here he reminds of Soujiro except that he is more experience and understand life better.
It's good to see Kenshin gave him a visit before he met his death , it's one of the things that might possibly occurred on the manga off screen.

So rare and well-written piece.
insanitysmiles chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i really liked this story. Okita has such a positive outlook on everything..Kenshin and Okita could have been good friends if Okita did not pass away.

i liked how Okita helped Kenshin realize that life is good.

dhrachth chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Good story. I always wondered what Okita and Kenshin might have to say to each other. I like your take.
SilentStep chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Very nice. Very, *very* nice. Thank you for writing this piece. Touching and insightful, a dark subject handled well without resorting to angst.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Very moving piece. Well-written.
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Excellent job. I actually thought of the same thing... of how ironic the similarity of their deaths was, although I looked at it from Saito's view. Must of been rough on him hearing when he learned how Kenshin had died...

PattyBones chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Very moving.
XD chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
i don't believe i could have ever missed this fanfic. o_Ox i think it must be one of the most touching things i've yet to come across. the words flow really well - i liked your use of short sentences and imageries for linking the tb hospital with death. it seems appropriate that okita would be cheering that place up even in his moments of lingering death... kindda like soujirou, nahahaha. XD

this is a very real portrayal. i really feel for both kenshin and okita here. it's amusing how so many possibilities can arise from a single situation, isn't it? XD for example, it would be really interesting to hear of an AU from you whereby okita somehow recovers and happily goes traveling together with kenshin. i think he'll have a streak for irritating the overly serious ex-assassin. *cackles* oh, no, that wasn't a hint at a new story from you. not at all. *shakes head*
Animatized chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
... *starts bawling* Waah... that was... so... sad... and yet... beautiful... ;_; Okita Soushi... we will always remember you... *cries* This was great... I love your fanfics, April-sama, though some of them lean towards the angsty side, not that angst is a bad thing of course. Keep up the good work!
Kishi Seta chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Kewl! I really like your fics!

Kishi Seta
stmpr chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
That is a very well wrote story and a new twist on a series that I love. I never really thought about Okita except when watching the DVD's that have him in them. That was also a very touching work. I would like to see more on Okita as I think he was a very interesting person who never had his day in the spotlight. Very well wrote and a real treat te read. Thank you
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
If only there were more fan fiction like this nowadays, the experience of visiting FF net wouldn't be THAT frustrating. Excellent job, in every aspect. Thanks for sharing with the deprived (of good fan fiction)this beautiful piece.
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
April-san, this was so sad and lovely. The characterizations were great. Okita's cheerful wisdom, Kenshin's tortured confusion. Both came through very well. The interaction was believable. And I love the bit at the end about the warmth and the spring. Great fic!
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wonderful, I love it. its a very captivating piece of writing and I can see Kenshin making the effort to go visit Okita just to see if the captain of the first squad had any answers to his questions. There are many soldiers who go to war and blindly follow their commanding officer's order to kill, then once the war is over, they question their right to kill the "enemy". But I think that killing your fellow countryman would be a little more upsetting that killing an invading enemy and with it would come a more emotional backlash.

I was very touched by Okita's attempt to help Kenshin "smile" more, that was very sweet of him.

Once again another great story, thanks so much for writing and posting. (got the email first, thanks, was going nuts not being able to read it) Looking forward to reading many more...