Reviews for Hearts Ablaze Part Two: Trial By Fire
girlofring1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I had recently viewed all episodes on and wondered if there was any fanfiction, and there was. I read your bio, and by golly we like the same shows (well almost) past and present. I also like LOTR which I mainly write, and Here Come the Brides. I also did a crossover, and now working on one with Zorro and HCTB. Well, hope you are still writing and check on over at if you haven't already. Nice to meet someone with same interests and pours their heart into it. By the way, read any "Deryni" series?
Jen K chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
Your work is great. I'm really looking forward to the next story. Post it soon.
Mysterious Raven chapter 7 . 6/25/2003
That was so good. Please tell me that we will get more soon? I will get on my knees and beg if I have too. Thank you thank you thank you.
Mysterious Raven chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Now that we know that Felipe is freed, let's get on to Diego and Victoria.
Jennifer chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
Felipe isn't going to die is he? You can't kill him it would ruin the story. That girl Marta should come forward. Her mother is selfish, but I guess it is understandable that she doesn't want it known that her daughter was violated. It is wrong though to let someone innoncent die for something like that, protection of a reputation isn't worth someone's life. The father of the girl should come forward and not let his wife browbeat him.
Mysterious Raven chapter 5 . 6/23/2003
These chapters just keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see to what happens, especially between Diego and Victoria. Look forward to the next chapter.
Epona3 chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
*sigh*

Thank you. Of course, I could use about 5 chapters o Felipe angst :) I hope more is to come, and I have some thoughts on the trial... I hope you are having the same ones... or have at least considered it... but I will patiently wait and see what is to come!

And I would be more than happy to beta a story for you, no problem with sex!
CW chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
If we're allowed to guess I think I know who done it and why, but I'm not ruining it for the rest of you. I wonder why Diego hasn't picked up on it yet given Alonzo's personal character. This is great and thanks for updating so often.
Teri chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
Very nice, especially the last paragraph. Good work!
Mysterious Raven chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
This story just keeps getting better and better. Look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
Hey, great new chapter. I can't wait to find out who murdered Alonzo, though I think Marta probably had something to do with it. Posy the next chapter soon.

~Your Worshipfulness
Mysterious Raven chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
Excellent chapter again. Can't wait for the next one.
Teri chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
Diego's pride. That was a nice touch making him seem all the more human, not just our favorite hero. Good work as always!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Great story, good plot twist, lots of Victoria/Diego angst and misunderstandings. Always good to see another of your stories up. Post again soon!

~Your Worshipfulness
Mysterious Raven chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is an excellent chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please post soon. Please! Please! Please!