Reviews for The Detective's Princess
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
The ending with Conan and Ai having a cold and them making agasa tell them it's gonna end Badely hehehehe
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hm, but did Ayumi tell Conan that he was the main character?
And does Conan actually want to hear the story, or is he mad at Agasa for putting him into one?
superjack100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is a really great story!
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Best conan parody ever!
Flayne chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Haha. that was quite fun. The truth is always more unbelievable than the lies huh. XD
gamepro90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wicked! Love the story of prof story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Callister The Great
This is Awesome!
Jazzcat1231 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
OMFG THIS IS THE BEST DC FF EVER! I love the movie, and this dc twist on it was just... inconceivably epic! thanks so much for writing it I loved every little thing about it to the point that I was fist pumping and squealing aloud when my favorite characters appeared. AMAZING!
conan-kun143 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
"Start talking Professor." LOL! The story's great! I love it! And it's so funny too,when Jodie was all "she knew that I knew that she knew" up the good work!
Partsu chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
wow...just...wow...

I'm lost in front og your ingeniousness!
LadyLuria chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
You, my friend, are a genius, pure and simple.
funvince chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is a great parody of 2 cool series. How Ai showed up in the story was a surprise and very funny. Shinichi demolishing Ran's murder plan while she's trying to save him was hilarious. Eri booing her husband had me in stitches.
OliveTheOlive chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was a hilarious story! I love the adaptation of The Princess Bride to the universe of DC. xD

It was a really nice touch, actually, how you mention a couple of themes that the Princess Bride brings up in its little breaks from narration. For example, the kids' protests over Conan/Shinichi's death is very similar to, well I guess it's like the corresponding bit of the movie. Although for some reason I thought of the bit in the book first, where the author goes off on a mini-tangent about life Not Being Fair.

Jodie's little speech kind of reminded me of all the insane plot twists in the manga (like the /whole/ "Jodie must be Org- oh wait, she's FBI, and the friendly neighborhood doctor is Vermouth" fiasco)

It was a rationalization almost worthy of Gosho, if not quite as logical, perhaps.

Conan and Ai are very annoyed with Agasa, aren't they? xD

This review is a lesson in why you should not be reading, and certainly should not be reviewing fanfiction at three in the morning. Good day/night/morning to you.

...Maybe I'll wait til tomorrow to plague my friends with links to this fic.

It would be nice if you kept writing. Your stories are extremely funny. :3
Mijouri Hampton chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I Love This Fanfictions Like The Detective's Princess, It May Look Like The Name Of The Movie Called "The Princess Bride." There's A Detective And A Princess And There A Whole Lot Of Bunch Of Characters. Back In The Year, I Was Too Young, I Was Not Born In The Eighties Or The Seventies. I Told Chris Sarandon Was Played Detective Mike Norris In This Movie 'Cause I Saw Them, I Was There And He's So Mysterious. I'm 16 Years Old Now, I'm Gonna Prettier On

Half Princess, Half Detective Is Better Than Ever! Until Remember, Detective Norris, I'll Keep Saved For Secret Mystery For You.

This Is Mijouri Hampton, Princess Of The Small Town Royal Identity World. See Ya!
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Such a wonderful story! I like the way Ran was called, "KARATE QUEEN" very nice story.. .~