Reviews for Forbidden Love
criss chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
LOL! this story is so Thrill and funny.. Very Good twist. heheehhe. you really know how to pull our legs...Well done. hope to see more of your writings. Your story is worth to read... and surprised that donovan make a great joke to jake poor him that joke make him insane for a while. LOL. thanks a lot..
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Ha ha ha ha. I've read this before, but it still cracks me up. I think you should do at least ONE more chapter there. It seems to be unfinished. Catch ya on the flip side!
Natashja Singleton chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Great Story :)
kas chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
plz carry on
Nicky chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
I really wouldn't want to be the guy that hurt Frank Donovan's sister. Gawd, the man must have been crazy! LOL. I just hope that Jake can deal with this mess and not break Mia's heart or Donovan will break him!
Dawn369 chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
Oh damn that was a good and funny chapter. I almost died when Jake was arrested. I had to laugh. Then Donovan appears out of the blue.
Khalessa chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
A very neat chapter, I am willing to bet jake crapped his pants when he first heard Franks voice and testing the bars, that was a neat touch!
Deana chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
LOL! Jake got arrested! Poor guy, he's not having a good week, is he? LOL! ;)
SerenaFehr chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Quite a surprise! His sister. I love it.
Dawn369 chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Oh great jumping guns. Thanks for explaining that Kim. Geez, his sister. That was way too cool. I only hope she makes it out of surgery okay now.
Nicky chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Well, it's nice to know that Mia isn't an adultress. LOL.I just wonder why she led Jake to believe that she was Frank's wife. I just hope everything works out for everyone involved.
Cindy chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
His sister no way, thanks heavens that was a real good twist. At least I couldn't understand why any woman of Franks would cheat on him. That was really good and can't wait for more.
Deana chapter 4 . 7/7/2003
ROTFLOL! His sister! Jake punched him! LOL! Too funny! I can't wait to see chap 5! ;)
Nicky chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Now, she's a hostage! I wonder what Donovan's reaction will be when he finds out about the affair? I wouldn't want to be in Jake's shoes. This story is really good. I can't wait to read more.
Nicky chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
No freaking way! OMG! Donovan's wife is Jake's "girlfriend!" I did not see that coming. You're good, very good. Wow! LOL. More, more, more!