Reviews for Personal Surveys, Via Email
Anna chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
:) This is so funny, I love it! Especially Miss Parker's and Jarod's !
ILoveTea chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Very funny. I've done this kind of survey once. Too bad you didn't make Sydney took it too.
kutoki chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
this was amazing! I loved it. XD Great job! I give it 10/5! XD
Ann chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Good, but you forgot to put in Sydney.
BlueTigress chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
GREAT STORY!

I love it!

That whole email thingy is just great!

Sydney should have written one! :D

Maybe you can change that! :D
Dark1 chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
Loved it! I had a good laugh because of this fic!
Ann chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
This is very good, but you forgot to put Sydney in it.
between the waves chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Methinks Parker doth protest too much!
JayVitolo chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Secret fantasy: Forcing Lyle to watch Sesame Street and Blues Clues while he's strapped to a yellow beanbag chair in a bright pink room with lots of fuzzy stuffed animals.

That had me in tears. I would love to see Jarod do that to Lyle...just the thought of the pain on Lyle's face is enough to make me laugh again.
melissaparker chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Now this was hilarious! lol- Huntress of hell, the underworld. I loved Jarod's too-You should have made parker and sydney part of his greatest obsession answer though- seriously, so funny.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 6 . 7/30/2003
All of the surveys were hilarious, but I especially liked Jarod's and Ms. Parker's (maybe because of their answers about each other?).

I think Buffy or Star Wars would be pretty hilarious if you really want to do another genre.

gemini006007 chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
Hi ShadowElfBard,

Your surveys were hilarious. And the way each character described themselves was very true to their persona. And enjoyed all of them. Great Job.!

M.
TKDgrl chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
You forgot Sidney.
TKDgrl chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
First love: The lab rat. But it's over now. Gone, dead, poof. I care nothing for him. I swear. I don't like him at all. Not one bit. I no longer love him. I don't. I'm not in denial, I'm telling the truth. Believe me damnit!

Hmm...I think she protests to much. :)
TKDgrl chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Greatest fear: Ms. Parker. (You'd be frightened too if you knew her.)

I love that! haha!