Reviews for Here's my advice
The Final Shinobi chapter 1 . 6/7
So, this had comedy and catharsis in it.

A very interesting psychological one-shot where Holden gently calls everyone out on their thinking, and helps everyone to recognize their best parts.

Your ability to write all across the spectrum is awesome.

Stay safe brother, and much well wishes to you and your family.
Arrowverse Fan 217 chapter 1 . 6/7
Nice one shot.

Holden advising everyone was great. Hopefully they will be able to move on and grow.

No comments on Kennedy or Andrew. I got nothing for those two.

Keep up the good work. Off to review the next story.
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 1 . 6/3
Great chapter.

Yeah, Holden would likely advise them exactly like this.

Do not get me started on Kennedy and Andrew.

And Andre turning gay was as forced as Iceman turning out to be gay. If you're gonna have a character, make a new one rather than reconing a previously established hetro character in the most forced and stupid way possible.

Hmm, for Angel, probably about his guilt over his actions as Angelus. Cordy, her feelings for Angel. Wesley, his betrayal with Conner, maybe his relationship with Lilah. Gunn, his sister's death. Conner, his abuse and conditioning by Holtz. Doyle, his insecurity about his demon heritage. Lindsey, his obsession with Angel. Darla, her relationship with Angel. Lilah, I guess her relationship with Wesley.
OmnipotentUIJudgeOfCharacterOG chapter 1 . 6/3
Holden Webster, the Buffyverse's Number One psychiatrist. I liked the advice he gave to the Scoobies, barring Buffy, who already was given advice in BTVS S7. Except Kennedy and Andrew, the former one's arrogance and total disrespect towards Tara and Tillow in general made me go livid with righteous fury.
The latter's one delusional point of view and his attributing his creepy behavior with women to being gay was, *sigh*, so despicable and pathetic. Now bear in mind, while I am uncomfortable with M/M relationships, for an obvious reason, which is me being a straight male, I hold no ill will against LGBTQ in general, I'm mostly neutral towards it.
Bl4ckHunter chapter 1 . 6/3
Good one-shot.

Webs giving advice to the Scoobies and Team Angel is funny. I especially liked Xander, Anya and Faith getting their reality checks.

As much as I softened around Kennedy in the comics, she was still annoying here but f*** Andrew. No kidding on Andrew's gay thing in comics too.