Reviews for Shattered Illusion
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 2/24
I LIKE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 2/24
THIS STORY IS GREAT! THANK YOU!
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 15 . 2/10
Good chapter update please.
Nanashi113 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
awesome
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What a lame pretentious premise, it's obvious you don't understand anything about Naruto.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
well it seems this is an interesting fic but its been nearly 7 years since the last update. i hate cliff hangers and i wanna know who summoned what and if orochi-baka was defeated or if he ran away to fight the sandaime later. i wanna know about the fights with gaara or the preliminaries and more. UPDATE PLEASE! i wanna know what happens next. if you wont update then adopt this fic out to someone who will finish it please.

UPDATE YOUR STATUS AND TELL US PLEASE IF U WILL FINISH THIS!
insomaniac1 chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
I'd have been interested in seeing where you were going to take this. It was an interesting story. There really aren't that many competent!Naruto/non-NaruHina/non-Yaoi stories on the site anymore.
insomaniac1 chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
So, going back to the chakra equation thing: how can Orochimaru perform any techniques at all? As you say, he's using a bastardized version of a Yamanaka technique to move his spirit into another host body, so the host body's physical energy is going to throw his chakra all out of whack. Hmmm.

Anko seemed to let that incident go a little too easily.
insomaniac1 chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
I don't think I really got the point of the Byakugan experiment.
insomaniac1 chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
This is an interesting story, and it has potential. I should mention that, in addition to my quibbling little nitpicking. :o)
insomaniac1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
"An interesting analogy but, I must say it is rather easy to see why it took the two of you three attempts to become chuunin, the genjutsu that surrounds us at the moment has to be the most lame brained attempt that I have come across. Unless these candidates lack any kind of common sense, they should know that this room can not possibly be on the third floor, if only from its position relative to entrance of the building."

Missing the point entirely.

"Sasuke would not turn down such an opportunity, especially after catching a hint of that speed in the earlier encounter. Resigned to wait for a little longer, Naruto settled down to watch."

I never understand this: in stories where Naruto is supposed to be competent, why he would sit back and let Sasuke risk being disqualified before the exams start?
insomaniac1 chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Good point about how the other villages get advanced prep time for the Chuunin Exams.

To be fair, this Naruto doesn't really seem to be doing much to be earning anyone's trust.
insomaniac1 chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
"Ignorance was an unrelenting enemy."

Indeed.
insomaniac1 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
"Sakura found it hard to look the boy in the eyes anymore, his newly slitted pupils always gave her the impression that she was looking into the eyes of a giant predator, one that would not hesitate to tear her apart should she make the wrong move. It was silly, she knew, but there it was."

Ah, Sakura. If you only knew...

Why does Naruto act like this around Konohamaru, when he acts so differently around Sasuke, Sakura, and Haku?
insomaniac1 chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Standing there, Naruto heard the softly muttered words, "We have to talk."

One of the most terrifying phrases in the English language.

It seems to be a common attitude among writers here to dismiss 'academics', as though "all them fancy-schmancy book smarts" would be of no use whatsoever to an elite ninja or a kage.