Reviews for A Rose For Rory
gilmoreintraining chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
that was the saddest story i have ever heard if you are going to update do it soon please
Christine Writer chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
So depressing. Anyway, it was good though. Have you read many Lurlene McDaniels? She's my favorite author.
shininglight14 chapter 6 . 4/21/2004
oh my god... rory died... that is so sad...i like this story but it is so said...good job
shininglight14 chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
oh my god suprise i didn't expect that interesting twist
genevra chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
that is the saddest thing i have read in a long time...im crying, wow! it was really sweet but. youre a talented writer. xo
sky-blu-tears chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
omg that was so sad and so sweet!
Allie chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
Aw that was soo sad! NO way...Rory Gilmore jumping off a bridge...i don't think so! lol, anyways that was really good!
Ilove2bcrazy chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
ok im not joking im in tears here that is so PRETTY i cant believe rorys dead though *sob* well keeps writing please
bblueberry26 chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
How... Ironic... weird...
bblueberry26 chapter 6 . 7/14/2003
It's a really good story, but I just have to say this: You are so mean to me! I know i said that i didnt want the other thing to happen to rory like all of the otehr stories, but this is worse... :(
Vasira Snow chapter 6 . 7/4/2003
Sad. Almost had me crying.

I hope you write more stories soon :)
RoryJess4evea chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
tat was sad! but really good! ur a caery good writer!
its rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
okay my last review was kinda harsh! even tho it was so sad that rory died! your story was really beatuiful and very read written! i just read it again and i'm crying like a baby! great story! :-D
iminlovewithaboynamedJESS chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
wow. i loved it. really heartbreaking though. well anyways, the story was great!
rorynjess4ever chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
that was so sad! you never should have had rory die! i'm like crying after reading that last chapter! i hope that rory would never do that! no rory would never really do that (thank god)! that was so depressing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »