Reviews for She's all Yuna
Dani chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE!
It's been ages!
Gracie chapter 9 . 3/11/2004
ha! this fanfic is great! u GOTTA finish it!
please? U really have talent my friend!
kep writing!
Gracie, South Wales,u.k
p.s it's snowing! X
Twighlight Angel chapter 9 . 3/9/2004
oh please update! great funny/romantic fic! continu
Windigo chapter 9 . 3/9/2004
Aw...now that was just the cutests, sweetest thing I've read so far! And he remembered which classes he had with her too! *sniff* Tidus is just such a cutie! Lucky Yuna...by the way, loved Rikku's and Wakka's opinions on how to win Yuna back...and of course watching poor old Tidus follow through...my sides were hurting from laughing so hard! Can't wait for that last chapter!
~Windigo~
zornoid13 chapter 9 . 3/8/2004
Good story
Update soon please
solidchristian-88 chapter 9 . 3/7/2004
WE!
This chapter was so cute! So sweet! And SO FREKEN FUNNY!
Love it love it love it loveitloveit love IT!
Chippy chapter 9 . 3/7/2004
AH Update it! I just want to see the end! Is that so hard. Hehehe.. LOVEE IT
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Its me again...
Update please, please, please...*whines patheticly then starts to cry*You have to, I can't wait any longer!
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
Yay, next chappie better come quick!
I think this story rocks so I can't wait for the eppy!
Kelsey chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
This story ROCKS! its fantastically structured and its not to heavy to read its GREAT and your descriptions are AWESOME! keep writing GREAT stories like these please! oh and please put the next chappie up i'm really looking forward to reading and i don't think i can wait much more lol!
Lizzy Black chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
You're making me wait...the next chapter must be nice and long!
_
Lizzy Black
bryan chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
This is like the most totally romantic story i have ever read!TidusYuna 4ever:D
Reese Apoc chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Hoping that u update real soon.
Dani chapter 9 . 1/29/2004
No! Must not end here! You should have seen me! I was hooked to your story! I read from chapter one-eight all in one day without any breaks. It's like your story put a spell on me! Anyway, once I finished eight I was phsyched to read nine only to find that my stupid computer was not working properly and was down once I rebooted. Well I raced up the stairs screaming "NO!" and every 5 minutes I checked. Well, after half an hour it was working again and boy was it worth the wait! I reread the 'sensitive guy' scene a million times! Anyway, the ending was sweet and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Sadly the FINALE *CRIES* but good things can't last forever right. By the way, this is my fav fanfic I ever read! I'm sure you hear this a lot but I am positively serious! Never have I ever read so many chapters straight! This story is a total classic and I'm going to print it out and share it with my friends!
Sakura Scout chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
MY GOD! THIS STORY RULES! I laughed, I cried, I got pissed at Tidus. It moved me. So keep one going 'cause I LOVE THIS FIC! TIDUSYUNA FOREVER!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »