Reviews for She's all Yuna
foxy crimefighta chapter 11 . 9/20/2007
This is so cute. (:
Angelpants chapter 11 . 8/23/2007
Aww. It's such a perfect ending and a perfect story :D. I'm so glad I read this it's an amazing story _
Zoey and Drake Incoporated chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
.beautiful. THIS WAS AWESOME!

Drake:Lulu rocks in this story ya know were wiccan too

Zoey:Pagen wiccan to be precise IS THERE GONNA BE A SEQUAL PLEASE TELL ME THERES GONNA BE A SEQUAL!

Drake:Yeah a sequal would rock
razorstar90 chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
good
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
this entire chapter made me wanna cry! heck this entire stroy! this is my third time readin it and it still gets me evrytime! :) beautiful! :)
hypergrl25 chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
aw that is so sweet

and when tidus sang infront of the cafe,

i waz laughing so hard i fell off my chair

!

kisses
hypergrl25 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
good!
Leblanc chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
This is such a good story, chapter 7 and 8 made me cry so hard.

It's the best story I read so far on this website and I've read a lot.!

Thanks for the great sorry

with love
KiwiPopTart chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Great story, im only on chapter 2 so far its perrfecctt!
Kintora chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
I ADORE this story! Out-standing!

I remember picking this up when it wasn't finished, so now that I finally got to read through it all... I'm just really glad I did. It was a sweet ending, and totally made my day. You story makes high school seem more real than like an impossible dream.

Your character development and story line were great! Though Dona's sudden change in the end did knock me off my feet a little, the nice message she sent out certainly made up for it.

Triple thumbs up to this story. Cheers! :)
Wint chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
Stunning ending. It's wonderful. And everything worked out for almost everybody. *dreamy sigh* I love it, wish I could find someone like that...If only, if only...
x-Tangled-Up-In-You-x chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
WOW! This is such a great story! Good job!
cici chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
oh my gosh i loved your story and in chapter 7 u so got me with next step thing i dont like reading things that are too graphic so when u said that i was like maybe i can just skip it all, but then they held hands, and i was like "whats the point of that." thanks o much for posting this i was laughing so hard, at that part. btw please read my story It cam from the past its harry out make more highschool fics. make one for ff8 next time ill look for more of ur writings. BYE!
Setsuna.xo chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
OMG! I LOVED IT! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL!*underlines have and make 200,0,0,0,0,0,0 times* Omg like seriously! I loved it! You must make a double!

Setsuna