Reviews for She's all Yuna
LordHatredX chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
great story i loved it maybe you'll add to it hopefuly if u do it comes out with good ending lol
HK.LampShade chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
wow...it was so good I read it for the second time, lol
Erica chapter 11 . 6/9/2006
That was a great story. I couldn't stop reading it if I didn't finish it. I kept on getting pissed because I couldn't finish it. My sister (younger) kept on begging me. Well it was an awesome story. Wrote More!

Thanx
Matsukii chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
I have nothing else better to do, so I'm giving you a review. Aren't a nice person? Okay, but seriously, I absolutley loved this fic. It was so emotional and dramatic and fluffy. It was like a soap opera, but a really good teenage highschool love story mixed with soap opera-y events. I was kinda upset about how Rikku and Wakka were gonna break up after the summer, but I think Wakka's gonna be meeting Lulu a bit more, based on what she said to Yuna about a simple life style. I'm also kinda pissed at how Yuna and Tidus are going to different colleges and everything, but that just adds reality to the story, which is a big plus. I mean, the story can't be a perfect fairy tale, right? I loved that he got to see his mom at the end. I positively loved that idea and I pictured it so well. I was practically crying... but seriously, I am sorta crying right now. I really liked this fricken endign, it was awesome. I also liked how you added humor in certain places, too, like how Tidus sang for Yuna at the coffee house and how they got back at Dona at the end. Oh, how I absolutely adored that part of the story. It was so typical of something a mischievious teenager would do. I loved how everyone was happy at the end. This story would be a story I would like to call... on my fave list. Fantastic job! I LOVED IT!

P.S. The only tiny flaw I found in the end... well, in MY opinion, was that Yuna never spoke to Rikku or Wakka. I love Rikku's jumpiness and Wakka's humor, so I would've liked to see what they were gonna say about graduating. *Sigh* Well, you can't always get exactly wha you want, right? It's just another fact about reality. Besides, this story is PERFECT anyway!

-KH2Lover
tinniemoon chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
your story is good. Good PLOT "She's All YUna"

Anyway, where can I read your Story DESTINY's JOURNEY? because I've been looking for it, but i can't find it,

Ill be checking your profile again,soon.. SO please tell me where it is.. thanks so much.
Cupcake Logic chapter 11 . 4/27/2006
hey!you should make a sequel!really!whats gonna happen next!i got to know!tell me if you make a sequel
aimee french chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
this is the best story i read on this website i love it, it ever made me cry..awesome story!
Azn Pride Alwayz chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
ZOMG! I LOVE HOW THIS SHAPTER STARTS! XD
ST0PLiGHT chapter 11 . 2/25/2006
omg i loved this story. I love the Yuna and Tidus pairing. I have to admit that I'm not crazy for Wakka and Rikku but i loved the way you put in hinters of Lulu and Wakka in the last chapter or maybe it was the one before it. Haha, I dont remember. But anyways, I loved this story and it's going to my favs. D
OwlPrincess chapter 11 . 1/7/2006
I LOVED THIS STORY! So sweet and romanctic! And it was funny too.
ffxlover chapter 11 . 12/20/2005
*glistening tear* that was beautiful, it was the best story ive ever read

You did such a awesome job

i love tidus and yuna

so sad for wakka and rikku

I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2005
I LOVE your story! It's so sweet! I wouldn't change a thing about it! I love how it definitely follows the storyline of She's All That, but it's enough of its own story to make it interesting. Anyway,just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It makes me happy... Super job. As soon as I'm done writing this, I'm going to go see if you've written anything else. keep up the good work!
mr. x chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
ZOMG! I LOVED THAT STORY! Great plot... although it reminds me of that abc family movie "shes all that" but lol anyway great story great plot! 100/5 stars :-D
Here4TheParty chapter 11 . 10/11/2005
I laughed, I cried, I was speechless... this story was truely amazing... I loved it so much! You are a great writer... I hope to see more stories like this one... it was truely amazing! Good Job!

Here4TheParty
TidusYunaForever chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
Great movie-to-game adaptation - or whatever you call it. I loved it. Nice ending - not flat at all. X Well done!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »