Reviews for She's all Yuna
smallgirlwithoutatrace chapter 11 . 8/28/2005
that was so great

u should really make a sequel

i loved it
DaRkSiDe Of An AnGeL chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
good STORY!
blacksyth chapter 11 . 8/21/2005
The story is off the hook ...lame lol..whatever it was awesome..but it reminds me of another story/movie lol...whatever
SLy chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
*sniff sniff* that was so...touching..is there gonna be a sequel?
Harai chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
I loved reading this story...you should make a sequal!
chocolatteee chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
Great story, and great ending. Truly heartfelt! _ Great work! Can't wait to read more stories from you!
Cushira chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
VERY GOOD!

*adds to fav list*
Kit chapter 10 . 6/22/2005
I saw your story under another author's favorite stories, and decided to read it on a whim. Boy am I glad I did! You have a great humour/drama thing going on. Can i ask a favour though? my evil computer refuses to load the last chapter. Can you email it to me, please? *puppy eyes* Again, worhip your story. *pulls out She's All Yuna shrine and bows down to it*
kyritawuv chapter 11 . 6/11/2005
wow what a kool story!

i'll tell you though there have been other fics where i begin to cry and this wasn't one of them...that doesn't matter neway!REALLY AMAZING JOB AND KEEP IT UP!
Kuna88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This was an amazing fan fic. I could relate to it in some ways. It was very creative too. I could feel how ppl felt, and who they where. I would DIE for a sequal! ;-)

Kuna
innocentenshi chapter 11 . 5/9/2005
This was a great story!
Shadray chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
You really overdid yourself this chapter!

There were a few things I should point out. It was obvious you didn't speel check this chapter. Many errors: spelling, grammar, and you capitilized random letters where they didn't need to be capitaize. There were many other noticable things ( like you indented on some new paragraphs, and didn't on others), but nothing worth writing about. Still, I can see why you made some errors. Its hardly possible to have no mistakes when you have such a long chapter to look over.

Anyway, are these chapters getting longer? It took me a whole 2 hours to finish reading this one! Although, I was also watching The Fairly Odd Parents on TV at the same time. The episode wasn't all that good. It was the one where Timmy tries to make Vicky's life a living hell. I only watched it cuz there was nothing else on...

ANYWAYS...I couldn't help but smirk when I read the part about Yuna shoving Dona into the pool and especially the part when Rikku punched her in the eye. Ah, good times, good times...

This story really seems like a disney movie to me...you know, a loser girl that turns popular and still isn't satisfied? I could definitely see the Disney in this story...! I shall CONTINUE READING, but for now... (scroll)

I am afraid I must leave...for my mother is screaming at me for not working on homework. SO ANNOYING! ARGH! Anyway, I hope the next chapter doesn't take me as long to read.

I read like three or four of your chapters in one day ( all but the first one)...I don't think I'll be able to read any more today. there's school tomorrow, and well...yeah. AADIOS.
Shadray chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
OHH MY GOD!

THIS IS THE (second-) BEST CHAPTER IN THE STORY SO FAR! I really can't wait to see Yuna as a butterfly. Say, is story anything like Mean Girls? You know, how the new girl was a geek but then turned out to be a hot popular girl and everyone started to hate her? I wonder. I'll try not to make this review as long, but I promise that for the next review...unless the chapter sucks, which it wont.
Shadray chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Eh...this chapter was pretty good...but not one of your best. I thought that there was a little too much dialogue and less detail and stuff...

I thought at the end of it, Yuna and Tidus were getting together a little too quickly...it was like at first, she kept blowing him off, and now she's holding hands with him? And what's with Rikku and Wakka! I sure didn't see that little...makeout session happening! I was a little surprised, although I knew they liked each other. I don't know if the ssame thing happened in the movie or not, because I haven't seen it...and actually I'm glad I didn't. It makes this story so much more unpredictable and original.

At first, (after looking at the title) I thought this chapter was going to be about caterpillars. I was a little hesitant to click the "CHAPTER 3" link, but I'm glad I did. I now see why the chapter is called caterpillar...and I don't really remember but I think you titled the other two, "cucoon" and "butterfly".

This should be interesting! ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! (Oh, and I apologize again for the long reviews...and actually, by the time I finish with all the chapters, your review page will have a full two pages of my reviews. I hope you don't mind.)

Actually, I know you don't because you haven't updated this story for a year, and you probably haven't even looked at the reviews. So, I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself, plus you already have 300 and something reviews (15 pages or so). But I'll pretend as if you are actually reading this, and will continue.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »