Reviews for Cycle
WEASLEYxISxMYxKING chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
I just found this story, and I really liked it! I know you haven't updated in quite a while, but please don't give up on it! It's so good, and I want to find out how it ends! I like it so much I'm gonna favorite and alert it!
dreamer chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
THANK YOU! for writing a story about Kyle. He never gets enought credit and he's soo cool. This is great, and you should continue it.
milamoorea chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
its really good. i always look for writer's stories with your type of skill to read. talk about a cliff hanger lol
Vashkoda chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Wow. I know you wanted reveiws for each chapter, but I was so wrapped up in your story that I couldn't make myself pause between chapters to review. It was great throughout. The cast were all perfectly in character. I really enjoyed this story so far; it feels like a true continuation of the series.
misc remarks:
-"he had calmed the man’s blood pressure, allowing more oxygen to reach his heart." High blood pressure is a symptom, not the cause of the problem. It would have made more sense to say Max cleared the blockage in the man's coronary arteries. I believe you do make that correction later, though.
-interesting explanation for why Max altered Liz and Kyle but not the man at the store.
-good thinking by Isabel to take out the video camera, but wouldn't someone have discovered the missing footage?
-where have they gotten the money they keep using? Can they use their powers to create more money, and if so, why are they so short on cash?
-if Liz feels connected to Max because she has a part of him inside her, shouldn't Kyle feel that way towards Max and not Tess? ;)
Can't wait for the next part! Hope you have more time over winter break!
CandyDreamer chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
“It’s like there’s part of something inside you that’s worthless and broken. Something that used to connect you to that person, but when you try to grab hold of it…it’s empty at the other end. And you are too.”

wow!

This whole fic is amazing, the whole thing is totally gripping and the Kyle/Ava is what I am totally loving, I have so wanted them to get together since the writers screwed with Tess.

And the last part? How could u leave it like that? I want more, really quickly. Ava can't leave him now, can she?

Post more asap.

Hugz Leanne x
5Erlinda5 chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
56Kick ass, 6i can't wait to read more 56-anyway, keep writing56!
lexi.m.88 chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
very good! i like the micheal and maria scenes! please continue soon!
swimfan chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
its good. should update soon.
CrazygurlBB chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
Yay! An update, it's been such a long time but so worth the wait! But you left it there, an amazing kiss and all but that was a little mean don't you think? Ive never been a big fan of K/A but man you've got me hooked! It was really great!Cant wait for more!

-BB
rijane chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Very nice story! I've never read a Kyle/Ava story like this and I'm quite intrigued- oh, and thank you for leaving behind that awful over-done NYC/Brooklyn accent that so many other authors try to translate onto the page. Ugh! She sounds so believeable in this story. Anyway, I'm enjoying this story greatly and hope to read more soon!
Colticus chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
I read this story from chapter 1 & I have been waiting for you to update it for awhile now. I hope you didnt give up on it. It is really good and i cant wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! I need my fix!

PS. I NEVER submet reviews, so be honored, but i figured i should encurage you to continue this if I want to see another chapter. AND I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER! :)
veggie5 chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
It's been a couple of years since i've read roswell fics... But i'm glad I chose randomly to go the roswell section of . I always loved Kyle and Tess together until the show messed their relationship. Always hoped Ava would come back. I'm so glad I read this. Love the idea of Kyle and Ava together. Can't wait to read K/A interaction! Please continue soon. :)
CandyDreamer chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Loved it, so glad that Ava came to the rescue! Well kinda.

Can't wait for the next part, i am so looking forward to another Kyle/Ava interaction. Riveting.

Leanne x

p.s yay I got a shout-out :)
lexi.m.88 me chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
(to lazy to log in)i love the story. there are so little out there about what happens after the show ends. can u please put some more couple interaction in? anyway good job with the story and i hope that u update soon!
Rapid Ruby chapter 3 . 6/29/2003