Reviews for Misstep
FireFlameFine chapter 48 . 5/19
In my head canon, This actually was Itachi's Tsukiyomi for Kyio
Merlie chapter 48 . 5/1
Thank you. This story was everything I wanted and more.
Vallavarayan chapter 9 . 4/12
This was dumb.
When you will die anyway, it’s better to use your knowledge. Letting it all play out was dumb.
Just letting shishui know not to let anyone know about his eye would save him.
Letting it slip about obito to itachi, and through him to kaKashi would also help.
Anything but staying silent and simply dying
chengmeng0724 chapter 35 . 2/28
Tobi/Obito moment festival
chengmeng0724 chapter 11 . 2/28
Kiyo gets mad at the Third Hokage
FJPendragon chapter 48 . 2/18
Wow, I can't believe it's finished. I love this story so much and it genuinely is one of my all-time favourites. Thank you so much Author for writing this
distressedpotat chapter 9 . 2/16
I cried. I checked the further chapters and saw you decided to continue the story with Kiyo surviving but im already satisfied with this ending! Planning to continue reading when I have the strength lol.
Thank you author for such wonderful story and I hope you could post it also on ao3! Love xx 3
distressedpotat chapter 7 . 2/16
“You’re alright now. You’re alright.”
And he held me until I was.

Brooo im crying
Ainulinde chapter 1 . 2/1
hey, so sorry to tell you this, but you story was stolen, twice! by the same guy!
www youtube com/ watch?vNwtNPOPOm-0
www youtube com/ watch?vgWZg5PqsGiU
added some spaces because of ff
the thief's username is anime zoo x
this is the videos' names:
What if Naruto and Sasuke reborn in Uchiha Bloodline Part 2
What if Naruto and Sasuke reborn in Uchiha Bloodline Part 1
you can report a copyright violation and hopefully get the video removed
Marcii Winters chapter 48 . 1/29
This was really beautiful, even if it didn't have as many fights or romantic fluff as I was hoping for!
Still, great job!
Abyssalwhale chapter 18 . 1/14
I just love how nobody really cares that this twelve year old. Is literally biologically immortal. And she figured it out when she was seven. Using a fundimentally better healing technique than the supposed best medical practitioner ever. She could literally stay young forever with her ability. Only problem is. She will have to stop using if she actually wants to grow up. Unless she wants to use it later to speed up her aging. Great story though.
Abyssalwhale chapter 9 . 1/13
Beautiful. And heart wrenching. Been awhile since I've cried. I love it.
Targetedandfiring chapter 8 . 1/6
You went so hard on this chapter. My sobs were loud enough to get my parent's attention and they had to ask if I was alright. I've finished the whole fic now but both endings are amazing. This one because of how damn tragic it is. The other due to the wholesomness.