Reviews for Misstep
InvcShadow sux chapter 48 . 9/21/2023
pretty good story execept for keeping ino with sai...yuck
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 48 . 9/9/2023
I loved this story SO SO MUCH! I spent all night and day reading it! I will say that I’m so sad of Gaaras outcome but I understand that some things would change. I usually despise first person but I have to say you do it such great justice. Thank you for the wonderful story!
TheBeauty chapter 48 . 9/7/2023
That was one of the better stories I've read in some time. The world building was really well done and thought through :) Even though Kiyo seemed a little bit overpowered at times and the relationships a little rushed, I still have to say that this was quite an enjoyable read :)
Cute Little Cellest chapter 48 . 9/6/2023
Reading this after exams; thank you so much for writing and continuing this amazing story. I can still recall the time when this was only the alternative ending. I love your dedication. And to have finally got to the end, other, also very unique stories, can't say the same.

I hope to read more of your stories!

Do you already have thoughts on the next one?
entityjk chapter 48 . 8/21/2023
i havent finished reading misstep but come back to see it not abadoned but complete its been over a yaer and i forgot about this story what a suprise to comback just as it ends thank you.

Ps. can u make a bijuu pov story like a crossover or naruto as the kurama with ur dedication and writing skills i think it would be awesome
moonlight46 chapter 48 . 8/21/2023
Love the ending! Congrats on finishing this fanfic!
Thank you for sharing and take care! 3
Guest chapter 48 . 8/20/2023
DragonLord501st chapter 48 . 8/18/2023
GreetanateR chapter 48 . 8/18/2023
One of the most well written, thought out and executed Naruto fanfictions of all time.

There were some pacing issues near the middle of the story, seen by how quickly the entire 4th ninja war arc transpired compared to the rest of the arcs and events, though I would argue that improved the story. It is a tale based on character, their motivations and thoughts and views, and the action seen is simply there as an explanation for what the characters can do, not a major attraction. In this way, skipping over events in that time period, one where only select events can cause development, was a good choice, and allowed the story to not be caught in a rut where you would have to write a story you don't wish to finish.

I would view the meaning and philosophy of this story to be the same as Naruto's, but with a much better execution. The moral is to always try to do good, to make the world a better place, yet explores the challenges one must face. Kiyo in my view is overly idealistic still, that is just how her character works, yet it allows the story to explore that aspect of her, how she is not willing to make sacrifices to the world, so others have to do it for her.

It is a good ending, but not a perfect one for the world. There will still be conflict, still be death, ninja will still exist and given the Otsuski come there will be more destruction than can be foreseen, yet I don't think it needed to be that. Things aren't perfect, flawless, but you can still make something of it. Have a life worth living.

That links into one of the main themes of the story, of sacrifice. Kiyo feels always she must sacrifice herself, for Itachi, for the leaf, for her friends, her morals, and her ending is her realising, understanding she doesn't need to sacrifice anything, and can simply enjoy her life.

So yeah, good story, thank you for writing it.
The Deep Sadness chapter 47 . 8/17/2023
Thanks for the great story :)
Lovetoshea chapter 47 . 8/16/2023
I have been following this for over a year and I'm both pleased and heartbroken to see it end.
This is by far one of the most engaging, fun, and well-written fanfictions I have ever read... and I have read A LOT. A huge THANK YOU to our author who worked extremely hard to put her amazing and fascinating ideas into words and give us what we have today. You've brought me along for the journey and for that, I am grateful. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for all the effort (both seen and unseen) and time you poured into this. I hope you come away satisfied and truly knowing both were both recognized and appreciated by a large community of supporters. THANK YOU.
BrightShadowWolf31 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
The story has been ones hell of a journey an I've loved it all.

When you introduced Madara as a permanent character he easily became my favorite in your story and I just love the ending for him- for all of them really.

Thanks for the story and I hope you do another Naruto story one day cause you are an awesome writer!
WeirdBlockPoints chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Good Ending. Much more peaceful and calm when compared to the rest of the story. And you know actually having an end. So many stories that will never end just disappoints me. But this one actually reach a conclusion.

Truly a different world compared to the original Naruto story.

Madara is the ultimate Grampa. XD Truly the best ending for him.
Konan and Nagato... Not sure if I believe that one, but I guess it's okay.
I could see Hinata and Haku bonding over taking care of the children, and he gets to be happy and have a family, their personalities kind match. Truly the best timeline.
Obito and Shizune is a bit funny all things considered.

Honestly this reminds me of the Tsukuyomi Itachi placed on Kiyo. At that time she just wanted to live (and die) quietly, without any romance, here she changed and actually find someone to love. I like it.

Question. Will you write another Naruto story, or another story in general? If so, can you give a spoiler of what will it be about?
najex chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Congratulations on finishing such a long story. Doing a fanfic of Naruto from beginning until the end of Shippuden is no mean feat. You should be proud.
karoummalak8 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
I can not believe

I can not forget
It feels like it was only yesterday when that little girl Shisui was feeding was trying to get away from it
It feels like yesterday was her first day at the academy
I feel like only yesterday I discovered her world
Only when she grows up