Reviews for Misstep
buterflypuss chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
great story 3
ArcanaVitae15 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
It's been one hell of a journey. Thank you Saphrea for writing this wonderful story.
Emrys Akayuki chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Aww. Love a happy ending.

Thanks for writing such a great story!
vega0987 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Congratulations on finishing your story! It has been quite an adventure from start to finish but you persevered and completed Kiyo's journey. There are many things I loved about this story and I am grateful that you chose to write. I wish you the best of luck moving forward and if you happen to write again, ill be sure to keep an eye out.

I was a little surprised that none of Kiyo and Naruto's children had red hair. Considering that each of them had a parent with red hair it was a surprise that out of everyone's children none of theirs inherited it. I'm not upset in any way just surprised. I would only be upset if they named their child Boruto... shudder :p that name makes me cringe everytime I see or hear it haha.

Anyways thanks again for your writing and take care of yourself!
GoMagikarp chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Woo! Thanks for the ride.
mr.avocadoman chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Well, that was one hell of a ride. Thanks for finishing the story! Not many fanfics do that unfortunately and often just leave it abandoned.

This has been a great story, thank you for writing it.
RokenDarkly chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Bittersweet with the fic coming to an end but I'm glad I read it and got to see it. I'll definitely be looking forward to any other fic's you write in the future!
Aremise chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Thanks for gifting us this. You ended it on a good note. This is the first fic I've read that focused on after war situation in the Naruto world. I've thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Looking forward to your next work!
UnevenerGgc2 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Getting to the end of the series alone is an amazing accomplishment. Congrats author for the amazing story, and I wish you luck in every future endeavor
PolyPloy chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Awww Love in the air. Too many babies. I feel a little sad it has to end, it's not easy to find a story on this quality. Thank you for your hard work. I like this story very much. I'll look forward for your next story.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Loved it!
grandstream173 chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
thanks for your hard work, it was a great trip, not that long in my case since i only arrived a few months ago, but i really enjoyed this. As I told you in my first review, it's one of the best fics I've ever read, and actually the first I've read with an oc. I cried a lot with the first ending in the uchiha massacre, and it was very pleasing to see the racking of kiyo, how she gets stronger and all the changes that she ended up in the canon.
I agree with you that my favorite arc was the akatsuki one, and in my case also the perspectives chapters were my favorites, a pity there weren't many. In order not to make this any longer, I'll end here, thank you very much and I appreciate the detail that you mentioned the final couples and their futures.
goget chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
That was great, too bad you haven't made Kakashi/Shizune a couple, but I guess that Kakashi was eventually more of a loner type of guy ever since he was traumatized.

Anyway, I would have lots of things to say, like how I liked certain choices while thinking that you could have made better decisions on others events, but those are basically useless now that the story has reached its conclusion (A miracle! it brings tears to my eyes when someone actually commits to finishing what he started), so I will just say this :

Thank you for this beautiful story, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one, you really encapsulated the feeling of "hope" and "everything will be alright at the end" that was prominent in Naruto, and the way your characters feel so organic and so authentic just makes me enjoy it more.

I really hope you don't get discouraged by the fact that few are actually reviewing the story or that you don't have as much reviews and likes as other Naruto story, because let me tell you, you deserve more.

Again, great job for this, I'll remember Misstep fondly in the future, and I hope to see you around on this website, perhaps a One piece fic ? You look like you would do great in the One piece world.
Rosemary Louet chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
And so they repopulated the Uchiha clan. The end.
Clam The Zooted One chapter 48 . 8/16/2023
Damn, currently several thousand kilometres up in the air and I get blessed with one final chapter to a good story i've been reading for the better part of two years. I have really enjoyed the ups and downs, and be proud because orchestrating such a story is an amazing achievement for any writer even if no money was made from the venture. Thank you soooo much for putting the effort ya did.
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »