Reviews for I'll Always Be Right There
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Aw! 'S cute!
likos64 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
What a sweet story. It has its moments of angst, but it's still sweet. He seems to be relieved of some of the pain that he has carried for so long, and the song is really fitting. I'm getting it as soon as I find it.

Okay, I now this is probably not the place, but since you didn't give me an e-mail address, and you don't have on in your presentation I'll have to do it here, since I don't know any other way to contact you.

First, yes I do have my stories on other places, quite a few in fact, however, the most complete list, if you look to all my fandoms, can be found here.

Secondly, I have a page: /tina However, it hasn't been updated for a while, mostly due to me not sending the fics to the one who maintains the page.

Thirdly, I would appreciate if you can send me a mail on this e-mail address: and I will tell you where you can find fics which haven't been posted here, I have so far written 21 CSI fics, and 3 or 4 which aren't finished for posting.

I will review your other stories, when I have the time, they seem really good. Keep writing, it's not often that I see your kind of talent at such a young age.
Kawaii Neko chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This is such a sad but sweet story,(sniffles, and dries her tearful eyes) keep up the Brill work.

* Kawaii Neko *
airplanepics chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
excellent!

Sim

x
The Madhatter2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Yet another sweet piece. Catherine is such a sweetie. Always there for Grissom. What friendship and dedication. I really enjoyed reading this. :D