Reviews for My Brother the Silverback
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Hey, look, it's stalker! I found your stories again. XD
Little Miss Nintendo chapter 22 . 10/21/2003
Poor Wolvie...I feel so sorry for him in this story. You really do portray the X-men well, Sorcerer Swordsman. I hope you write more like this in the future. I would love to see classic stories like this in comics again, but it's just not going to happen.

Good work, I hope you keep it up. This is definately one I'm glad to have on my favorites. Thanks for taking so much time and writing it. You are truly gifted, keep writing, you'll be great one day.
LuccaAshtear chapter 19 . 10/1/2003
This rocks!

I just wish I could know who Menace is . . .
Little Miss Nintendo chapter 20 . 9/28/2003
This is really really really really really COOL! I love this story, the more I read it the more interesting it gets! Sorry I can't read more, I'll drop a review later, keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the last few chapters! Good job! D
Mystic Vixen chapter 22 . 9/27/2003
That was good! I really liked it. Thew fight was a little comfusing but that was probably just me going too fast. So are you going to make any more stories? I'll catch you later
Ice Lynx chapter 22 . 9/26/2003
wow... nice ending. I really liked this, though i thought magneto would keep logan completely still with his powers before he cut through the metal. minor thought there, great story, beutiful ending. cant wait to see what else u write in the future!

summers2004 chapter 22 . 9/25/2003
Poor Logan. Please say you'll write a sequel to this! Please? *puppy dog eyes* Um...anyway...I love this story and am sad that it's come to an end. Write more stories soon though!
Mystic Vixen chapter 21 . 9/19/2003
You better get that next chapter up fast. I can not wait forever! I put another story up. I'll see you sunday
summers2004 chapter 21 . 9/18/2003
Aww man! And just when it was getting good too! lol. Hurry up and post that next chapter. I'm on pins and needles here! No really! I am! I swear I put some needles and pins in my bed just so I could say that! lol just kidding. Anway post more soon!
Ice Lynx chapter 21 . 9/18/2003
lol, the grand plan that will always fail has become uveiled. hey, that rymed! sort of... uh, please post soon! too much of a cliffie!

Mystic Vixen chapter 20 . 9/14/2003
Another cliff hanger? That doesn't suprise me. Now that is the Wolverine that I know. This was very good. Can't wait. Keep writting.
summers2004 chapter 20 . 9/14/2003
Damn Magneto! Just when I was getting ready to party too! *pouts* Don't evil villans take time off? Oh well...bope the X-Men continue to kick a** in the next installment!
Ice Lynx chapter 20 . 9/14/2003
I dont know... Logan wouldnt get tired that quickly and I think Kurt would be able to keep a hold on Mesmro... and Jean wouldnt recover that fast in my opinion, but hey, youre the writer. I think with a little better gammer in a few areas (though I shouldny be talking, lol) this story could be one of the best I've ever read, its already on the list but it could move up a bit higher. I'm sorry if I'm being grouchy, but I have been under lots o' strain lately and am very tired and critical of everything. Guess I'm reviewing at a bad time, hhlol (half hearted lol).

Anyway, still waiting for the next chapter, cant wait for it, c u there.

Ice Lynx chapter 19 . 9/13/2003
wow, still cant get over u killing pyro. :(, but anyway, a great chap, cant wait for more!

Mystic Vixen chapter 19 . 9/12/2003
Hey That was good. I liked the part where Angle and Nightcrawler run into Wolverine. That was funny. At the end I got the feeling that something wasn't right. I don't thought. I updated my page and combined all of my stories. I have 8 chapters. I can't wait until you get the next chapter up there. You are right the next chapter is one that we all have been waiting for.

see you later