Reviews for That's All
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Super sweet! Write another :D
WDanser-Badwolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol. it is very sweet, but also funny. lol. luv it, write more soon
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Aw so cute! I love this, I really love Mondler pregnancy stories.
bluekittydevil11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
give me an m ... ... o gma r ...r gma e ...e what douis that spell more
mncali chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
how sweet! omg that was so cute, sappy but wonderful! your standalones are amazing...and everyone needs a little sweet sap in their lives, so keep writing!
Becca Bing chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
aww that was so cute! I tried to read it earlier but ffnet was being its normal bitchy self, so I couldnt *sighs*. Oh well, I read it now! Oh ok so that sap was a nice change of pace...I feel like I should complain about something u did to Chandler though. This review feels so empty. hehe I loved it! *reluctently gives chandler back* im gonna miss him...he was keeping me warm;)Loved it! Can't wait to read more of ur Chandler torture though.;)
JenniGellerBing chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
aw, so sweet. u hafta break the sad stuff up w/ some happy stuff at some point, lol. great job!
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
I think you and BluEyes are in competition with one another! lol! 'lets see who can write the best standalone' I might just enter that little competition myself, once I actually get round to finishing my OTHER fanfics! good story
Mel chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
That was a cute little story. I kept thinking that Chandler was going to get run over by a car, intoxicataed by paint fumes, bitten by a rabid dog, develop some fatal form of cancer, or be found cheating on Monica. But, no. It was just one of those nice stories that makes you smile. Those are always good!
Forever Endeavor chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
YOU LET HIM STUB HIS TOE! You monster. Oh well, whatever. *I* liked it! Great job. He didn't get cancer, attempt suicide, get hit by a bus, OR fall down a random bottomless pit of death. Excellent!
Llew chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
This was so sweet, it hurt my teeth. ;) Just kidding.

But how I wish that this would be a part of the actual show.

Who is for a Bing baby? *Me! Me!* :D
Viviana chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Do you feel well?because I can't believe you haven't tortured Chandler!
Vixie Bing chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
How dare you make Chandler stub his toe! lol only kidding, this really was pure sap! but fully welcome sap at that, too many Chandler-tourcher and Joey/Rachel stories out there to handle. (I got nothing against J&R in fact they make a cute couple but they're not C&M)

And i think it's nice that they're having a baby! seeings as they might not in the actual show, but then again that's what Fanfiction is about. I should stop talking total rubbish now ;)

In summary (that makes sense) i like the story lol ;)
teacherchez chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Am too lazy to log in, as always. This was amazing... really sweet! Not that I don't adore your Chandler-torture fics.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 6/19/2003