Reviews for Turn of Events
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very amusing. I don't know if you still write but a sequel oneshot could be fun, the charm on Harry's memory breaking at an unfortunate moment. When reading this I actually thought of meaning a. and was wondering why you would call it that...
Though if you're familiar with pet shop of horrors I'm sure a crossover could be fun to read.
Addict to Fanfics
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
is this a one shot, you should continue it! it was really gd, not so sure about the whole memory charm thing though!
Gypsy Silverleaf chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Dude, I totally just read this story. And then I left a review. Are you proud of your wife?
monkeymoogle chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I do hope that this will be a continuing story, and not a one-shot. I'm glad to see a story where everyone is staying well within their original characterizations. If you do continue, I'd love to see this evolve into H/D like you hinted.
TheGadgetFish chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Hehe.. That was a cute little story :) Will there be more? 2 more days until HP book comes out! Yay! Keep up the great work _
nekO chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
yay! very nice. kinda sweet, i liked it...no one was out of character or anything so it was cool...