Reviews for The Eternal Dragon
claymade chapter 17 . 4/6/2004
Good stuff. Chun-li's vendetta does seem much more grim when viewed over a span of centuries as opposed to years... I think it gives extra force to her character; it'll be cool to see how that plays out in the future chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2004
This chapter, although short, was an improvement over the last few. Short and to the point.
One thing, though - would it really be proper for Chun-Li to call Gen "sifu" instead of "laoshi?"
kikoken chapter 17 . 3/29/2004
UPDATE! That's all I can say now!
Ghostwriter155 chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
I really liked this chap!
Chan Yoruyamatiha chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
Is it just me, or does this chapter seem shorter than the others? Haha, maybe because it's different. Another great chapter, looking forward to more, once again. _
claymade chapter 16 . 3/13/2004
And enter Chun-li... Nice way to introduce her. I wonder how Bison (if that's even who killed her father here) will get adapted to the Highlander mythos...

And her hinted connection with Ryu; that sounds very interesting as well... Quite a bit of (romantic?) tension possibilites what with them both being immortals and theoretically having to kill each other and all... This I'm looking forward to.

And throw in Sakura, and it looks like you've got a good old triangle going... Interesting, especially in a storyline where killing your rival is a lot more realistic a proposition. The possibilities... man.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2004
Well, the story itself is coming along nicely. However, the stylistic quality of these last few chapters hasn't been as good as before - there's more errors (both spelling and grammar), choppy sentence structure, and the narrative seems a bit forced at times. Your vocabulary also seems to vacillate. Is this being pre-read by anyone? If not, I'd be happy to do it for you.
Nick aka Prettykinkyboy chapter 16 . 3/11/2004
Nice fic you have going here. _ Thanks for reviewing my fic!
Chan Yoruyamatiha chapter 16 . 3/8/2004
Wow, I think there might be a little R/S sparking here, no? XD That would be awesome. Though I do think Sakura was coming onto him a little too strong; it's not right to approach a man like that, they get the wrong impression... _ Overall good chapter, anxiously awaiting more!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 16 . 3/8/2004
Great chapter. Will we see Ryu/Chun-li? Now you know I love that couple Xardion. _
claymade chapter 15 . 3/7/2004
Nice work on this one! Very dramatic, I especially liked how you tied Dan in at both the beginning and the ending. Gives the chapter a "full-circle" feel, which is very cool.
Sheila aka Librarose chapter 15 . 3/3/2004
Hey you updated plus this chapter was cool too . I read your Uranon fic and it was beautiful, I reviewed but I don't know if it got through because when I tried to submit it in it says: PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED -_- damn computer... keep up the good work .
Gone Away 2345 chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
Awesome! great chapter Xardion! 'A Strange Crush' has been updated! Oh and I will be coming back to the SF section soon...that's if school stops holding me hostage! Grr! School!
chan yoruyamatiha chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
Great chapter as always. Cant wait for another update!
Chan Yoruyamatiha chapter 14 . 2/19/2004
That click... that was a camera, or no? *shudders* That little watching dude is creepy. I can't wait to see what this molds into! Update soon!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »