Reviews for The Eternal Dragon
James Birdsong chapter 52 . 11/14/2010
Delightful
Silver Warrior chapter 52 . 8/17/2010
and so one of Ryu's destined battles begins.
Quathis chapter 52 . 8/17/2010
Great build up with not only physical death as a possibility, but the loss of control as well. Interesting to see how Sagat is more controlled in his quest here, since it doesn't seem like he was as lost in rage during their second encounter as he was in the gameverse. Looking good, and I'm looking forward to their fight. Until next time.
James Birdsong chapter 51 . 6/22/2010
Oh wow what excellent twenty-four chapters _
sunnylyne chapter 51 . 5/7/2010
I really love your fiction, pls continue this great story.
Silver Warrior chapter 51 . 5/6/2010
Guile's family knows? Cool. And oh dear, Sagat.
SulliMike23 chapter 51 . 5/6/2010
Well Guile is like Ken, he's a family guy but only married into it. And now Sagat has entered the fray. This oughtta be interesting.
Quathis chapter 51 . 5/6/2010
Gotta say, the scene with Guile's family was hilarious, especially loved the irony of the mortal telling the immortals to be more mature. Ryu's analysis of his feelings was interesting and it looks like his relationship dynamic with Sakura is growing in a certain direction. Looking forward to just what it grows into. Until next time.
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 50 . 2/6/2010
Wow, very good story! First time I've ever read a Highlander/Street Fighter crossover, to be sure. I'm very curious to see what happens next, and I'm looking forward to when Guile and Chun-Li realize exactly how small a world it is, what with Guile's sister-in-law being married to Ken and all. O.o Very, very well done, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Quathis chapter 50 . 12/7/2009
Lots of short scenes strung together to build a lot of tension, especially Sagat's scene. Ryu's troubled heart is nothing new, but given the timing, things should be getting difficult soon. Looking forward to it. Until next time.
Lin7 M12i chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
The United States was not a country, much less a "rapidly growing" one in 1519. Portuguese traders and Jesuit missionaries were the main Europeans to have contact with the Japanese in the sixteenth century. Other than that, I don't really have any problems thus far.
SulliMike23 chapter 49 . 11/6/2009
I have to admit, this is my first review of anything related to Street Fighter. But I must say that I'm impressed that you incorporated both the Street Fighter universe and the Highlander universe together. I can't help but wonder if you'll ever have anyone from the series or movies make a guest appearance. You know, like Connor, Duncan, Methos, etc.
Quathis chapter 48 . 9/26/2009
Good tension with the mysteries while meditating. Plenty of emotion with Eliza's call and Ken's confusion. Liked how well you communicated so much in so few words. Impressive.
Silver Warrior chapter 48 . 9/26/2009
who is it that Dhalsim has detected? Akuma, or Bison?

And Eliza and Ken's relationship seems to be going ok.
Silver Warrior chapter 47 . 1/2/2009
wow. That was a good chapter. I recognize Blanka, but who was the girl? Either way, pretty interesting.
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »