Reviews for The Eternal Dragon
Quathis chapter 47 . 1/2/2009
Liked the fight Ken went through, very Highlander and very cool. Sakura's fight with Makoto was a good fight, but I can't help but pity the fallen immortal.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 47 . 1/2/2009
Another awesome chapter! Blanka bites the dust as does Makoto. Who's next? Keep up the amazing work and I hope you have Sakura and Sean meet in future installments.
Quathis chapter 46 . 10/27/2008
I do so enjoy seeing otherwise level headed warriors get chewed out for being idiotic or oblivious. Dan seeing Akuma was a good little teaser to get the gears of dread going.
Silver Warrior chapter 46 . 10/27/2008
Akuma killed Zangief? oh dear. Ryu will not react well to that. And is it Blanka that Ken is about to fight?

Man, I love this story! It's so intriguing, and original.
greensapphire chapter 45 . 9/4/2008
wow! awesome chappy I like how you interacted Sakura with ,wow there will be some intense fights with Akuma now in the world *shiver* great chappy D
The Sacred and Profane chapter 45 . 9/2/2008
Once again, I love how you're able to connect the characters to each other. And I wonder how Eliza's going to feel about Mel learning to fight? Great job as usual and keep up the amazing work!
lazyguy90 chapter 45 . 9/2/2008
My god this is one epic and awesome story. Y'know when I first saw this fic, I was like WTF? Highlander/Street Fighter? But you know what? This is so brilliant, it seems perfect. Like Street Fighter and Highlander shoulda been crossed a LONG time ago. Keep it up!
Silver Warrior chapter 45 . 9/2/2008
o fun! R. Mika as Zangief's adopted mortal daughter, real neat. And uh oh, Akuma's gonna be on the prowl now.
Ninja Master chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Awasome ch up soon!
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Awasome ch!
greensapphire chapter 44 . 7/14/2008
awesome story you have here its totatlly origonael unlike anything I've ever read great job! aw Zangief is dead that sucks,cant wait till next chappy D
Excel chapter 44 . 7/5/2008