Reviews for The Eternal Dragon
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 43 . 4/29/2008
I really enjoy this fic. I need to ask, when are we going to get to the main plot? The high speed wacky action of Ken/Ryu vs the great Bison and or his other lackies?
Silver Warrior chapter 43 . 4/28/2008
you know, who knows how many games lost to time some Immortals may know? And it looks like Dan is researching Akuma. Or mayhaps Bison.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 43 . 4/28/2008
Ryu playing basketball, hah! Loved how you incoporated that aspect of Sean's character into this fic. Keep up the amazing work.
Excel chapter 42 . 3/29/2008
Excellent
Anon chapter 42 . 3/27/2008
Dude, you're a genius! Seriously! Street Fighter crossed with Highlander? Who'd have thought it? This is an absolutely dynamite work and I eagerly await the next chapter.
chero666 chapter 42 . 3/8/2008
I see your fan-base is still goin' strong after all these years of writin'.

BTW... awesome.
gen x chapter 42 . 3/4/2008
Not bad
Silver Warrior chapter 42 . 3/3/2008
oh nice. Rose has the Cassandra role, only more hands-on.
gen x chapter 41 . 2/4/2008
Not bad at all.
Silver Warrior chapter 41 . 1/8/2008
col!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 41 . 1/8/2008
Another great chapter! Instead of the usual Sakura onesided love for Ryu why don't you have her start to fall for Sean? Once again a great job and I can't wait until you update again.
Screaming Dean chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
I heard Joe the kickboxer is also one of the guys everyone sees in the Street Fighter Two game either punching the other guy or being the guy who gets punched. Am I right?
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Remarkable idea.
Silver Warrior chapter 40 . 11/7/2007
yep, Dan's right about bending the rules for Ryu. Wonder who else is in town there with Ryu?
The Sacred and Profane chapter 40 . 11/7/2007
Another awesome chapter. For a second there I thought you were going to make Eliza an immortal but nope that didn't happen. Keep up the excellent work.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »