Reviews for Like This
prettysophist chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
*heart breaks*

Beautifully written, I love the way you write Missy's voice.
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
magicmumu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I really wish I landed on this story a long time ago. this is perfect unrequited feelings, and I can understand them perfectly. Thanks for this great story!

Erin
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
aw, poor Missy, pining away for unrequited love

*sigh*

this is why I like Missy/Darcy better; no annoying Cliff to get in the way

still though, kick ass fic

very angsty _
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Loved this. Short, but very well-written. Great job!
Cris chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Wow, great story and poor Missy. Can't wait to see your other stories. Keep on writing.
selectclientele chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
oh I love this.
Captain Can't Hang chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
wow. That was good. I know its been awhile sence you wrote this but I just now found it. I really enjoyed it. I also can see why you wouldn't want to continue it; however, it is really good.
StratusHardyChickKick chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Awesome job I really hope that you continue
Spwaddict chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Really liked this story. You have a very good writing style, and I would definatly like to see you continue it. It's too much of a teaser as is, and makes my head reel. So even though I emphatically believe less is more...please write more.

(hopefully this review is more constructive than the one I read that just said; "odd". :) )
Riv chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aw, poor Missy.

Good portrayal of her feelings.
shadowkity-88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
odd
yaba chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
very touching and sweet...it's so condense but has so much meaning this is great.
Melinda Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
that was very good, but short.
DelilahProfitt chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
hey, write more! It's short and sweet but would love to read more. So write more. Oh, mand read stories. Go to .com and search authopr by pen name DelilahProfitt. Or same on this site.