Reviews for Shame
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
WOW! This is a great view of what T'Pol is probably thinking of after the episode, 'Bounty.' After all Vulcans are extremely private people and to be around others when their defenses are down it's probably uncomfortable. It's possible that T'Pol feels slightly embarrassed by her behaviour during her brief moment of Pon Far. Even if it is a natural thing for Vulcans to go through, they aren't inclined to share the experience with anyone else other than their mate. So this probably is a real good view on how T'Pol's feeling after the whole thing.

Really enjoyed reading this a lot.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Awesome tag to the episode. Very true and very raw. You did a great job of getting inside T'Pol's head, and for all this is very short, it's also very powerful.
TrekkyGirl55 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Confused?
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Since TPTB were shameful in their handling of this, I can honestly say that this is better than what Paramount gave us. The last line is a great way to end it. Usually I would suggest you make the story longer, but Vulcans are concise so the brevity works quite well here. All around, a very nice piece of work!
Gotta Love Trip chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
OH that was cool!
nikitee chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Gorgeous reflection! I wouldn't want to look Malcolm in the face if I were T'Pol!