Reviews for Crazy Aunty Icka's Short Snack Breaks
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Moonumb chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Cute! I heard someone saying that at the end after Ai grows up again she will marry Agasa...
igeisha chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
No, kaito said it once in ep 10
DarkForbidden-Love chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
Just thought I would point out in this chapter that his jersey might have been supposed to say Kiddo not Kido or maybe you planned it that way. But anyways in the Dectective Conan manga Nakamori calls him Kaitou Kiddo.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
I don't know if you've ever seen the show "Fashion Police", but the second I read this an image of Joan Rivers & crew critiquing rose to mind, Joan being her typically caustic & outrageous self ("Darling, please, that wasn't even in style when Holmes was wearing it"), Kelly Osborne giggling in mortification at her comments, & the reporter & the gay guy (whose names I forget) adding their own two cents in.
winegoldsayuri chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
I cried from this! XD *is still laughing madly*
alynawatlovers chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
A Bibliophile chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
I blame you for getting me into yaoi. -_-
A Bibliophile chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
This reminds me of the Amelia Bedilia series where the main character literally steals all the plates, runs to her house, bakes cookies and puts then on the bases, then returns the plates to the baseball players. Oddly enough, I could see Kid doing that as well. D
A Bibliophile chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
I love how seeing Hakuba in drag gave him a megga nosebleed.
Viridian chapter 15 . 4/25/2007
Heheh, the thought of Kaito KID dropping by the Task Force's baseball game to cheer them on and even score a homerun for them is hilarious. Love your short stories!
Rose chapter 17 . 5/13/2005
Snickerer chapter 23 . 2/25/2005

Snickerer chapter 21 . 2/25/2005

...yes. Just YES.
Kudp chapter 27 . 12/29/2004
I devol ti! no emos fo meht I tsomla deid gnihgaul! yllaicepse eht enohp eno dna eht hctitS eno. (I'm sorry, you messed a bit with my sanity, I wrote this backwards accidentally, yes accidentally! transalate it before I go crazy!) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUM! PLEH! PLEH PLEH! (All backwards, AH! The SWAT team is here! bye!)