Reviews for Once Upon a Time
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 3 . 11/12/2021
Great chapter! I love this nice chill chapter. Getting into Bea’s head and also looking at the selection planning committee. I don’t know how I feel about Queen Penelope… no I know how I feel. I don’t like her or maybe I just don’t like that she is married to aberNasty.
Great chapter Wifey!
aliqueen16 chapter 3 . 11/7/2021
Yay, things are underway! And i love Corrinne and Bea's sister relationship! And as fas as Penelope, she seems nice. A tad formal and distant, but not mean. And Oliver and the journal, awww!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
Great chapter! Loved the announcement of the selection! Ahh!
aliqueen16 chapter 2 . 10/8/2021
I hope evil grandpa stays away from Bea and that she has a great selection! Love the chap! Adrian is such a great dad!
AuroraMiri25 chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
Hi bestie I love you and I love this story! I'm gonna catch up with OUAD and start working on my boy, your writing is GORG and I love Adrian and that he calls her Honey Bea, how cute! And like Adrian had a child with Jen? That's a plot twist and I honestly love that this isn't just your average run-of-the-mill Selection, you're just so creative and I'm truly hyped for what you have in store. I love Bea, love the family dynamic minus Abernasty of course (credit to Rysa I believe for that nickname, thanks Rysa lool) and this just seems like such a cool story. Love you Grace, hope you're doing well!
tyozzie123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Yesss I am so excited for this story! I gotta get started on the form lol, but this chapter was great! I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.
LoganPerdue chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
AHHHHHH YES YES YES YES YES
aliqueen16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
Love love love it! Love Bea w/ sisters and with her daddy!
Slyther chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
oh i actually like bea. now i feel bad sending in lys. oh well
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
Ahhhhhh! Great chapter! This is amazing! I am in love with the beginning.