Reviews for All Strings Attached
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
this solution would be certainly much easier, painless and absolutely fool proof...
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I like this story. It is a good story.
Louise Luvgood chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
I love how you never realy stick with the same story line but have different ones every time.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Great story
Shannyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
i have one question. If the wife already had a lover, then wouldn't they already have been divorced? But besides me just being anal to detail, i truly like the story. It was well written and entertaining. I look forward to reading more of your work.
winky171 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
this story was good.. would have been better if it was longer thou... but still great... Hermione and snape has always been my fav and you write them wonderfully
Masian chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
nice story, but one confusing point - if Olivia had a lover, why didn't her having sex with him end the marriage long before?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Another interesting answer to the challenge. My, but aren't we a creative bunch!

Thanks for writing!
OzRatbag2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
It never ceases to amaze me at the breadth of storylines that emerge with a WiKTT Challenge.

I enjoyed this - it was a different tack to take and although I felt it was a bit rushed and probably would have been better as two chapters or parts, it does work well as it is.

I can actaully see quite a bit of room to expand on this fic and I wonder if that will happen at some stage.

Well done. this is interesting and original.
Sammie Tonks chapter 1 . 6/19/2003