Reviews for Exitium Eternal
dtonebu chapter 1 . 4/11
It's fantastic! I'm not a fan of Warhammer, but all this fanatical talk about the struggle of humanity definitely resonates in the depths of my heart! Fucking tears come sometimes!
There is only so much cringe one can tolerate. I'll leave the rest of you to gorge yourself with this tripe. 3/10, I'm out.
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 15 . 12/5/2023
I just love it when the BBEG becomes the MC. it's just so satisfying to dive into the mind of experienced veterans and see the sound reasoning at which they execute their acts in!
sao for life chapter 5 . 6/21/2023
This is freaking amazing! I’m usually not a fan of doom crossovers (way too many are just constant fighting with the only real change being new species or locations) however this story is doing an amazing job of in detail depicting a new society having their first occult interactions and just how horrific it would seem to learn of the doom universe(modified as it may be to include ME humans) can’t wait to read more and hopefully see what kind of interactions occur when they find out the doom slayers real/Krogans join the war effort!
PunishedRaiden1 chapter 7 . 6/1/2023
Good story but I'd prefer more action myself
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 15 . 5/27/2023
This is a gift that I hope one day will continue to keep giving.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/16/2023
Abandoned as it was getting good. Unless you CHANGE that, I will NEVER forgive you for peaking and then shooting my interest.
Cerberusx chapter 15 . 3/6/2023
Are there Commissars in the Exalted Exitium? Since you have a Doom, Warhammer 40k and Mass Effect crossover.
J4C00B0 chapter 15 . 1/14/2023
It's a pity that this adventure will not continue, I didn't like some parts of the last chapters, but after loving the first 10 chapters so much I still see the time I read this as well spent.
J4C00B0 chapter 13 . 1/14/2023
I have not liked the past 2 chapters, considering that before that I loved everything, I consider myself well served.
J4C00B0 chapter 6 . 1/14/2023
I cried, is that good? I don't know, it's not very difficult to make me cry, if the message gets stuck, I'll see in a few days, but it's a very good chapter, different from the previous ones but without seeming out of place.
J4C00B0 chapter 5 . 1/14/2023
I don't know why but this made me think of the Welcome to the himalayas meme.
Welcome to our house, where everything is a weapon! people! buildings! pets! food! and yes! our poop is also a weapon against the bloody demons of hell!
J4C00B0 chapter 3 . 1/14/2023
Beautifull! It makes me laugh! It gives me hype! No fights, just exhibitions and I'm still excited, what addictive shit is this? I can't express enough how funny and exciting this is for me.
J4C00B0 chapter 1 . 1/14/2023
I'm in chapter 3 but I was so involved in the story that I forgot to comment, I love it!
This first chapter is interesting and introduces a sufficient amount of intrigue and makes you understand that what will happen will be something different from what you expect but with the same general concepts.
Definitely not you chapter 4 . 12/30/2022
I enjoy the story, but you inserting your personal political opinions really pull it down a few points. 6/10 at best.