Reviews for Exitium Eternal
ADeter chapter 5 . 6/2/2022
*Incoherent slurping noises* Fortress World Gaia
ADeter chapter 3 . 6/2/2022
I love this so very much
explosiveteddy chapter 15 . 5/30/2022
This, is the best shit I've ever read. Damn I love this.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2022
The story has an incredibly detailed and interesting world. I can't read it anymore though, there just isn't enough happening to excite me. It's just too slow for my tastes, but I can still recognize it as a really interesting story, even if it's mostly world building.
warlord007.js chapter 15 . 5/2/2022
Wonderful story. Genuinely touching in some parts. The redeemed ambassadors speech about realizing the power of raising the weak nearly made me cry. The detail of the world building and politics is breathtaking and I love the combat sections.

Can't wait for the next chapter
drucifer000 chapter 15 . 4/27/2022
Really liked this! I just wish you showed more of the galactic societies' responses and evolution as a result of the insanity that is the Doomverse.
Ariki Rastavara chapter 2 . 4/22/2022
to guest before me, please check the author's bio before accusing someone of plagiarism. thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2022
Plagiarism as this story was made on space battles in 2018.
The Prime Cronos chapter 15 . 3/17/2022
Damn, this truely does the source Material justice!
By the way there we're some empty brackets [], probably places you deemsd unimportant to name.
I Loved the metaphor of the furnace!
Axza95 chapter 15 . 3/16/2022
Fuckin love this
SavageGod chapter 15 . 3/11/2022
I wonder if Saren will become a "heretic" (allied with demons cause of his "righteous" conviction... and maybe right Shepard. The Master vs The Student :D I hope Doomguy will arrives/show up in future chapter, maybe when the citadel is being full blown invaded by Hell. Can't wait to see The Doom Slayer RIP AND TEAR AGAINST HIS ENEMIES! (At least that's what I hoped for). Anyway thank you for the chapters, I like it a lot considering I read all the chapters in hours nonstop :)
Spectrum Search chapter 15 . 2/23/2022
holy shit.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2022
cool
Angery Katte chapter 12 . 1/31/2022
One problem: don’t all Turians join the military? Isn’t that the whole thing that makes the Turian Hierarchy unique? EVERYONE serves, at least briefly?
Ronin Kenshin chapter 15 . 1/31/2022