Reviews for Exitium Eternal
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 15 . 1/31/2022
...He ate a tyrant? ...Where does it go with his thin belly?
9149130189189 chapter 9 . 1/29/2022
Helluva way to end it. Hope there's more coming.
rabs38 chapter 9 . 1/14/2022
This is the absolute best thing I've read recently! I love what you've done here, and I want to read more of it. Well done!
The Prime Cronos chapter 9 . 1/11/2022
Now Shit hits the Fan! Let's See how they come out on top!
vastoisshin chapter 9 . 12/23/2021
Awesome is all I could say after reading this.
Firetrail chapter 7 . 11/30/2021
This story is so fantastic! How has it not gotten more attention?
cg811890 chapter 9 . 11/12/2021
Having read the original, I have to say this rework is a fucking masterpiece. Plot threads are more coherent, dialog is better done, characterization is solidified. It just... wow. Chefs kiss. And don't even get me started on saren. Incredible. I hope to see more.
AsrielDreemr chapter 4 . 11/3/2021
I really loved this chapter with the semi realistic forum style it was cool and well written.
Notsae chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
Wow okay, that took a rapid turn in a direction I was absolutely not expecting. At first I was expecting a full blown demonic incursion, then when the ship arrived I considered if this was a humanity that had managed to successfully ally with hell in a manner somewhat similar but apparently superior to the Makyrs, then they come out apparently worshipping the Doom Slayer and yet still obviously using full blown demon magic? I'm confused and intrigued. While I would have preferred the second or first option, this wholly unconsidered third is definitely interesting enough to be worth looking into.
RandomPerson1223 chapter 4 . 10/30/2021
I like to imagine this universe is different from the one in doom eternal since we know there are multiverses connected to one Hell.

Btw this is a good fanfic that I would love to see get continued.
Zadenados chapter 9 . 10/29/2021
love this so far. i wish there were more refrences to the weapons used, or the inclusion of a scripture about daisy the bunny. can't wait to see the doom slayer POVs
HalcyonDays14 chapter 4 . 10/14/2021
Man, imagine the pressure felt by the cooks as they prepared the one meal Doom Guy eats in decades, if not centuries, during his return trips.
Vampirenick chapter 9 . 10/3/2021
This shit is EPIC and needs to keep going. You my friend have created an ongoing masterpiece please don't stop.
MrMateusz chapter 9 . 9/24/2021
I kept this fanfiction in my tabs for a while, because i was slightly dissapointed that this wasnt a mass effect x doom crossover i expected, but after reading more, your idea is way more orginal and must have taken a lot of work. Im not a huge fan of mass effect (i like the game and stuff but i dont know everything about it) so maybe i didnt catch some easter eggs and stuff but the story is great! The LorÄ™ is great even tho, as i said, i was slightly dissapointed that you retconned(?) Shephards and Earths lore, but the product is great! Not even mentioning that basicly all of the chapters are over 10k words! Great job!
Wacko12 chapter 9 . 9/19/2021
where are the Night Sentinels?
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »