Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 8 Gen X6
Tilius chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
Great story.
Jax chapter 18 . 1/2/2007
Haha, everytime Alicia is mentioned it makes me love her even more.

"We're still...debating" LOL

Wonderful story - I always love a happy ending.

ChocolateKitten chapter 18 . 3/26/2004
Wow, I love this story so much. You write so well. Please say your writing another J&J fic soon! This was definetly worth the (month's) wait!
Sparky Cola chapter 18 . 3/23/2004
It's hard to see this series end. I've been a fan since the beginning and have loved every installment. If you ever find a way to continue it as is (unlikely) I would love it.
Great achievement
steph chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
ohh please tell me there is going to be more chapters...please i treally like ur story
Sigma1 chapter 18 . 3/21/2004
Alicia smiled at me benevolently. “I never miss,
Deanna chapter 18 . 3/21/2004
yay! What a great couple of chapters. Well worth the wait, but that doesn't mean I liked waiting. I hope you update Gen X soon. That one is at such a cliffhanger. Arg!
dleep chapter 18 . 3/20/2004
Hi Cat,
I know I haven't reviewed every chapter of this story, but I have read and loved everything.
I've really enjoyed the last of your J&J series. It's well written with excellent characterization.
I love that everything has been tied together - and you have done it in a wonderful way.
Well done and thank you!
eliza chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
i hate to whinge, but it's been over a month! is something wrong, or are you just busy, or am I really nosy and should butt out...?
Jonni chapter 16 . 2/29/2004
Write more soon, real good.
Deanna chapter 16 . 2/13/2004
Oh yay, two updates so close! Another fantastic chapter Cat.
han chapter 16 . 2/12/2004
that was excellent more really soon please!
han chapter 15 . 2/9/2004
that was great more soon pretty please!
Amanda chapter 15 . 2/9/2004
I love your writing, I really do, but I don't think this chapter was up to your usual par. I can't really pin-point what was wrong with it, but it's not as great as the others.
Deanna chapter 14 . 1/24/2004
Cat?...hello?...are you in there? I need my fix.