Reviews for The Malignant Masquerade
sorry if this is unwelcome but do you have any plans to cross post on ao3? I'm worried ffn may go offline :/
europa1857 chapter 3 . 9/20
Hello this is an absolutely fantastic story! I've been following this series since the pureblood pretense. Although I have heard that is going to be taken down soon? I love reading ur stories do u post anywhere else? is also banned in my home country so I'm not able to access ur work while I'm there which is rather sad. Keep up the awesome work and have a fantastic day!
Amazing story. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the work, dedication you have put in this story. Thank you again for writing this masterpiece. Heard there was an earthquake in Taiwan. Hope you're alright. Take care..
MisL95 chapter 3 . 9/18
Thanks for writing, Violet! Brilliant, as always. I couldn't sleep, and reading helped calm my nerves before I start my new job today. You truly are the best!
zlupus chapter 3 . 9/13
I've finally gotten to read this chapter, I've been saving it for a rainy day since it came out, and finally decided to read it. I did, however, re-read all previous books first, to further extend the enjoyment. Thanks for bringing this story to life. I've even read the Alanna books after I finished the 4th book. This is an amazing story, and Rigel is everything you wanted her to be, it's impossible not to like and admire her, and root for her all the way. I also find it impossible not to admire you, dear writer, for your dedication to bringing this story straight out of the non-being and into our world. I look forward to reading about the sentient jewel reunion party that is bound to happen, and to enjoy whatever else you have in store for us (wouldn't it be interesting to find the philosopher's stone is also sentient? What's Harry to do with all the rocks in her life at this point?). Thanks again for sharing, and hope all goes well for you IRL.
PSE chapter 3 . 9/12
Finally up to date, but I almost wish I'd have discovered your works later so I have more to bang-read. Well, time to re-read I guess.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your hard work, by far one of the most immersive and well-woven I read. I'll patiently wait for more !
Good luck for your new chapter in life !
darkestnight22 chapter 3 . 9/9
AHHHHHHHH HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY MISSED AN UPDATE? THAT WAS SO FREAKIN FANTASTIC! Also! LEOOOOOOOOO
Serelena chapter 3 . 9/7
Gahhhh oh my gosh this was fantastic! I cannot wait to find out what happens next! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Serelena chapter 1 . 9/7
OMG I am SO EXCITED! I cannot wait for book 5 this was just absolutely amazing.
BelialCoster chapter 3 . 9/5
I just binge read the entire story and I love every single moment thank you for sharing this world with us
a chapter 3 . 8/30
oh how lovely! how riveting! how exciting! thank you for yet another Excellently captivating chapter i'm so delighted and excited for what comes next!
I love your works. Thanks for the long awaited chapter️️️
️️️
EmLights chapter 3 . 8/28
I am so happy to see this update. Incredible update. Thank you for posting!
Debate4life chapter 3 . 8/27
Can’t wait to read the next chapter