Reviews for The Malignant Masquerade
101storyaddict chapter 3 . 8/5/2022
I was so happy about the update, unfortunately i had read it way too fast.
I always love scenes with Leo, I love him and how he is with Harry.
BluePard chapter 3 . 8/5/2022
As usual I'm super excited about the developing plot. Also really amused at showing up rumpled with a gift baby magic deer.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2022
I was so thrilled when I saw that you'd updated! I think I've binged this series three times already just this summer. Major kudos and thumbs up to another chapter full of tension and plot, with such amazing characters! I love how you manage to weave the two worlds together to come up with something even more amazing than the originals.
Life's a dream chapter 3 . 8/4/2022
And writing another review this time logged in because this fic deserves alllllll the love it is hands down my favourite fic of all time!
The Qilin incorporation I ABSOLUTELY ADORE just thinking of a baby qilin makes me melt - and now i guess i should watch the nee fb movie which i didnt know was even out lol!
But Leo and Harry and qilin was so gooood would love expansions on ANY of the scenes in this fic including this, or any additional scenes I love ALL of ThEM!

Also the James-Harry interactions was one of my faves (up there with Harry and Leo)- James continuing to help Harry with Caelum and the casserole was just pfffft with him and harry giving each other loooks and stuff

Thank you again, sooooo looking forward to more Newt?! And hopefully thr flamels Nd dumbledore and Leo and maybe that-bombshell-of-there-being-rogues-in-other-countries Nadine! Also Scar-Leo re-battle?

Ahhhh just so much love for this!
Thank you for this absolute masterpiece!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2022
OMGas always I am mind-blown by the chapter and so excited.
Also the Qilin has always been a mythological creature that I love since being and asian I've known of it from young - baby qilin? I can only imagine the adorableness.

From the discord I was dreading something happening to Leo and so thankful nothing has (so far - please don't do anything to blessed beloved boy!)
But really the Harry and Leo moments I just LOVED, and then the tourney?
Nicholas Flamel?
Ahhh who was the old guy at the end?
OMGthat was nicholas flamels house bombed wasn't it?
I wonder what distraction was going to happen instead?

Ahhhhh so many questions, so loving it, always in a constant state of excitement reading this!
Ahhhh
Fleur, sousa and antiope helping out was brilliant.
also ?

The james - harry bonding had me in STITCHES when they were commiserating over that casserole and I was trying to be quiet to not disturb my friend who was asleep hahahahahahaha I LOVE

And how Caelum just dumped her with a Qilin. And leo getting attached.

Just. 1000000000000x love this story have followed this for so many years ...

Thank you so so so so so so much!
Taiwan is also amazing I have so many Taiwanese friends - all the best and take care!

Life's a dream
Kyralian chapter 3 . 8/4/2022
That has been a great pleasure to jump once again into RBC universe. I hadn't realised how it had the power to rivet the reader within a few sentences and had to go for another reread. I hope you won't leave us waiting so long for an update as it's going to be very painful...
Soldieroftheshadows chapter 3 . 8/3/2022
Poor Riddle, beginning to feel sorry for him…. NOT

Loved this chapter, looking forward to the next. Especially now Voldemort has the Philosophers Stone.

Enjoy the next chapter of your life in Taiwan!
oooSilverWolfooo chapter 3 . 8/3/2022
It was the philosopher stone and it was Flammels house.

And oh my god, that part with Pansy… you really made my heart hurt there and I really want some more Harry (actual Harry) and Pansy interactions!
tachigrimm06 chapter 3 . 8/3/2022
An amazing read as always!
I hope you have an amazing life at Taiwan xx
Indigo Sterling chapter 3 . 8/3/2022
Ooh, so interesting! I just love seeing the consequences of having three sides to the chess board.
jacksoncrow chapter 3 . 8/3/2022
can't express how excited I was just now to see an update!
ADHC chapter 3 . 8/2/2022
I love your work. This new chapter is amazing and my excitement for new chapters just keeps growing.

Chelsea chapter 3 . 8/2/2022
I was devastated when this story was no longer available to read and over the moon when I got the email that chapter 3 was available. This is one of my favorite versions of the story. Thank you for continuing to bring it to life!
amber chapter 3 . 8/2/2022
wow ive just binge read your novels and your fantastic
charliepotter13 chapter 3 . 8/2/2022
My favourite series getting an update! It’s so comforting to sink back into such complex characters and pick up the story again, I love re-reading to try and guess all the plot twists before they happen
Thanks :)