Reviews for The Malignant Masquerade
chamacast chapter 3 . 7/14/2023
soon it's gonna be 1 year since the last chapter update.
parkhajen01 chapter 3 . 7/13/2023
Hello I hope you are well. I'm new here, but I would like to know if I can translate this fanfiction. Does anyone know how to contact the writer? If you have an answer please comment, thanks. :')
swiftie23 chapter 2 . 7/13/2023
OMG VIOLET
(this review is technically for chapter 3, but only allowed 1 review per chapter)

i forgot to mention in my previous review of this chapter that this is THE ONLY good Harriet/female harry potter fanfic i have ever read :)

also, i just looked and it says you haven’t updated since JULY LAST YEAR. I rlly hope that is some how a mistake and you are updating more frequently than once a year

pllleeeaaaassseeee. I pledge my allegiance to your story until you have officially decided to end it. And then i will just have to re-read :)

i’m not sure what else i can do to motivate you to write besides leaving reviews… so i’ll just keep reviewing with whatever comes to my mind, and hopefully you see this and know that I (and a lot of other people) think you are an amazing writer. ️️️
FantasticScarlett chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
ive yet to start on book 5 (the thought of a cliffhanger paralyzes me woth fear after binge reading the shole four years in a week or so) but i would like to say— thank you so, so muck for writing this story. its a wonderful tale full of so much card and detail and intricate planning that i just love, on so many levels. you are an amazing writer in every possible sense of the term and this story sucessfully altered my brain chemistry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2023
Oh my gosh! You write for Forever After!? I binge that webtoon every time it comes out! Thank you for sharing what’s going on in with Rigel’s friends. The ruse impacted EVERYONE. Love love love your writing and this story. I know you haven’t updated in a while and life might have gotten crazy or whatever reason has stopped updates. But thank you for writing and sharing as much as you have. I desperately hope you finish this series but I’m just incredibly grateful you’ve shared as much of your talent have you have already. Here’s to hoping and wishing you the best in life. May your muse always be as vibrant!
swiftie23 chapter 3 . 7/7/2023
you know that one FanFic that ruined the original story for you?
that’s this one for me. it’s just so much better than the original, i wish i had a paper-and-ink hardcover copy! It is as good as if JK Rowling herself had written it… perhaps better!

it’s better than all the other HP fanfics i’ve ever read! I love your writing style and especially your characters, i find most of them very likable. Especially Pansy in the previous books before their ruse was discovered:)

currently i am rereading The Rigel Black Chronicles for the third time! I notice even more little details now the third time through. I know this is a popular question… but i NEED to know when the next chapter is coming out!
LOVE U AND UR STORY VIOLET PLEASE KEEP WRITING
sniffingniffler chapter 3 . 7/7/2023
Just finished the entire series so far up to this point! Super excited for you to get back to it, whenever that may be.
John Ciaccio chapter 3 . 7/6/2023
Got them all read with only a shower break...thanks for a great tale. Hope you are enjoying Taiwan.
Drarry.LibraMalfoyPotter chapter 3 . 6/23/2023
Hello ! I am not english, sorry… but I really love your storyPlease ! Give me more !
Moon chapter 3 . 6/22/2023
This series has been a delight to read over the past few days - your writing is incredible in so many ways! I love the gradual progression towards the discovery of the ruse from several fronts and the insight every POV provides into each facet of the world you've constructed, and I'm looking forward to what the next chapter brings. Thank you for writing such an amazing series, I hope everything IRL is going well :]
me chapter 3 . 6/18/2023
Need update, sniff, sniff, please ... cries, sad face, sad face.): ):
blue chapter 3 . 6/18/2023
helloooo! ive read this series at least three times over, and i hope that you will update soon :D im being very serious if i dont get a chapter i might scream, this is my sustenance. thanks for bringing this phenomenal work of art to me and everyone else. pls update bye!
garrthes chapter 3 . 6/13/2023
Thanks for the update! This alleviates my fear, for I had thought this story to be abandoned by its author. It fills me with imense joy and curiousity for the long-awaited continual of this magnificent story.
GG chapter 3 . 6/6/2023
IRL has been a wild ride since I last read this series but EEEK! SO excited to finally be all caught up again! As always the time waiting is worth the quality of the update we get! I love that as soon as Harry thinks she's out- NOPE. Plot gotta plot and drag her right back into the magic. I worry what will happen now with Riddle knowing she has the invisibility cloak and knowing only a fair few could be in possession of that. Harry being in Riddle's sphere of awareness as Harry and not Rigel is exciting, but WORRISOME. AHHHH! And this new guy with the STONE? What are they talking about? Who's house was that? Who is this? I'm just as clueless as Harry. Thanks again for sharing! Hope you're having a great one.
From Bora Bora chapter 3 . 5/28/2023
Hi!
I am in love with this story and its characters. I’ve reread it around four times, and it’s still not enough. I really hope an update is right around the corner *cross fingers* or at least an announcement.
With eternal love and adoration,
~Greetings from Bora Bora