Reviews for The Malignant Masquerade
Illythir chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
This was a wonderful first chapter for the new book. I do like the new name for it as well, makes sense too. I didn't particularly like Aldon much before but his visit to see Harry was quite interesting to see. Well, can't wait to see what Riddle is going to subject Harry to now. This was great to read, love to see what happens next!
Nennha chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
OMG see me using my whole weekend to re-read the series again! Ahhh can't wait to read this chapter!
Kira chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
VIOLET VIOLET VIOLET

so snape's letter made me tear up, as did everyone's reactions to rigel's wedding gift. ouch.

jacob owens? highkey forgot about him. SO excited to see what Riddle does next...

overall INCREDIBLE. AMAZING. SHOWSTOPPING
Astra Across the Stars chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Wow I am immeasurably happy and grateful for this update! I love your teases of everyone’s ships (especially Leo because wow Leo is still very much my favorite). I love how Harry is struggling to adjust—how everyone around her (again…except Leo) is struggling to adjust. And it’s really heartening to see how many people are really on her side. Thank you so much for this lovely chapter and I look forward to reading it again!
kiwisprout chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
hi i screeched this is everything to me? the emotions the prose the characterization the casual theft of aristocrats' wallets

(leo, handing aldon his wallet back and talking to margot: and what do we say about wallet theft? / margot: girlboss gaslight gatekeep / leo, snickering: no,)
Beatraoz chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
I just noticed a new chapter and I’m sooo excited. I haven’t yet read it but uhhh this just made my day! Thank youuuu I just love your story
Scales-and-stars chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Oh my god I am so excited I literally dropped my phone when I got the email.
marie12398 chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
I am soooooo ecxited to read it, you won't belive. Oh My God, I freaked out when I saw the email, literally gasped, a real GASP. YES! so ecxited. I'm going to read it as soon as possible.
OnceEmulated chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
I’ll be honest I haven’t had a chance to read this, starting now. I just wanted to share my before feelings. I literally stopped working when I saw the email alert and I am so excited to start another adventure with these characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
I SCREAMED when I got the email that this was updated. Oh my god oh my god oh my god I love you and this series and your dedication to the series!

Ok now off to read! You’ve made my week!
Bisque-Ware chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Oh my god! Even before I read I gotta say how I have been thinking about this constantly for months. Thank you for ending my suffering.
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Yay! Been waiting for this to finally start.
Lady.Vill chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
aaaaaahhh finnaly! best day ever
Lillian chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Just had to say I’m so glad to see this update! Okay, off to read this now.
Weird Flex chapter 1 . 6/17/2021