Reviews for Not Again
Kassie chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I have a question: Where did you get the name of Gary in the beginning of your story. What made you write his name and where did you get 1013?

Ps; your story's good so far. I haven't finished reading it all yet

Kassie

Write to me at
The Tofu Fairy chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
awesome! i cant wait to read more! please write a second! this is one of the few x-files dramas i enjoy reading! wonderful work
pdb chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
very realistic...it could actually have been season 9. please continue
aroseisarose to lazy to hit the log in link chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
i really like the concept and find it to be quite intruging. you have left many options open and i hope that you continue this so that we all can see what happens next!
lara chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I love your fanfiction! It's too hot! Really, I am myself a X-files fanfiction autor and Not Again is too... I can't find the right word. Continu your beautiful work! Lara
MLovsS chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I got to love your story. I hope this is not the end of it. Hoping for more soon. (P.S. Been to the your site hard to read what fic go to the summary). I you got me glue.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Please keep going,I really like your story. But if Mulder takes smokey's deal I will be very unhappy. Please update soon.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Helo! Finish this! Very interesting to have Scully abducted instead of Mulder... hope you continue. :) :) :)