Reviews for Blossoming Soul Mates
Mickey Mouse 100 chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
Can you kinda update or like make a sequel with a lot of romance and a lot of drama and action? I kinda have an idea so write me. Your stories are great when I feel upset your stories are the kind of things that make me feel better. Great stories update them as soon as you more thing I am trying to write my own storie but I have writers block. Can you help me? You really are a good it up!
yoshie chapter 11 . 12/7/2004
man your story is really interesting ...i really ..i mean REALLY love your story..please update soon...:)(:..:0..

thank you...
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Interesting and cute
GundamAnimeGurl16 chapter 11 . 7/31/2004
its a good story _
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
Ok, good story, but could someone please explain me how the * are Shang and Mulan getting married, after all, he's already married; and I never heard of divorce in those times.

Anyway, I think it's a good story.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 11 . 1/31/2004
lol cool chap. i think i have an idea for a sequel. but it needs very fine tuning so IM me or Email me & we'll talk.
Angel452 chapter 11 . 1/20/2004
What is Tao's plan? I know that this is the end but could there be a sequel?
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 10 . 1/15/2004
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah... *still chanting & doing the happy dance*
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
I'm kinda confused...
Draik chapter 9 . 12/24/2003
Is Shang's wife Mulan?
You didn't say who the wife is.
(gasps) Trying to be sneaky huh?
I knew it!
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
Cool chap plz update soon.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
Oh i wish that mulan and shang were together maybe have her run away? Great job
AMB3R chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
*sigh* that was a rather depressing chapter ) SHANG CAN NOT MARRY FANG... wait... it didn't say that the wife was Fang... it didn't give his wife a name... oh that could mean that it IS Mulan and you are just trying to be tricky :) lol.. and and.. lol like when he said that he still cared for her.. is because she is with him... and... lol.. when he was talking about her and being mad that she had the nerve to ruin his wedding... but.. like.. he has to move on and forget it.. lol.. and his second thoughts were about missing Fang... okay.. so maybe not lol but it was worth the try :) hehe but.. Shang IS regretting his decision.. so he should divorce the girl.. OR this is just a dream! yea.. a dream... hehe GET CHAPTER 10 out QUICKLY! ) sorry for not reviewing since Chapter 1 :( hey.. I'll be the first review and the last review for a bit hehe okay well this is a GREAT story..e xcept for well Fang ) lol course then.. Tao seems so sweet with Mulan.. and Fang and Shang are cute together.. but ah! no.. thats bad hehe Shang and Mulan are great together :) lol Shang and Mulan should be together hehe.. *sigh* well Get Chapter 10 out soon - we must see how Shang leaves Fang and Mulan leaves Tao.. and then Tao and Fang could get together :) hehe or not.. well however you end ti I wanna read it ) hehe but again this is a really good story! Keep it up! )
shani chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
hi, i really love this story, its such a cliffhanger and i can't wait to read the next bit. Please email me when you add the next part
ToughSpirit chapter 8 . 8/18/2003
That was messed up! I can't believe Shang screemed at Mulan and told her that he did not love her, when he damn well knows he does! At least his mom was on Mulan's side. Please let the next chapter be happier. Update A.S.A.P.