Reviews for Various Constructive Teamwork Building Activities
P chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
hahaha! wings on fire good job that actually made me laugh for a long while xD
tfobmv18 chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
I thought this story was really good. Poor Remy, Kitty just wouldn't shut up would she. I personally like the one where the Acolytes win. Keep up the good work.
Cheese Simian chapter 14 . 1/2/2004
Nothing much to say, but except how incredibly funny this was and you know, that old hat. -Chesy
dud chapter 14 . 11/24/2003
That was HILARIOUS! I spent most of the time laughing, and that was by far the best fan-fic EVER! 2 thumbs up!
divinewhimsy chapter 14 . 10/23/2003
If I sai this wasn't the funniest story I've ever read -that whould be a lie.

I rate this story 10 of of 10 with out a doubt and I thank you for the past 3 hours of pure laughter.

You guys rock!

Luv and other stuff

DD
Person chapter 14 . 10/4/2003
I LOVED this fic! Been reading it for *checks* 3 hours and 22 minutes! Yikes! It was PERFECT, it had me in stitches! You guys are my HEROES!
Salem chapter 14 . 9/24/2003
This was a really good and REALLY funny story. I really enjoyed reading it a lot1 I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10!(Because in some parts you made Pyro look stupid, but it was STILL FUNNY!)
Injection Shanks chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
XD lmao
Stri not logged in but that's me name chapter 14 . 9/10/2003
Loved that. Need more Logan, though. But as everyone who knows me knows i'm a bit obssessed about him, although i am pyro's fangirl as well...*ponders*
Flower Powerer chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

This is like, my favorite story EVER.
Flower Powerer chapter 11 . 8/10/2003
Sorry- I had to review! *kicks Rogue, Wanda and Lance* No bad talking 'bout Pietro! He's way kewler than you! MEH!

I'm done here...
Flower Powerer chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
especially now that she had a piece of Pietro and she vowed that from now on, she would be a little more understanding and sympathetic of his extreme impatience and ADHD.

Mwahahahha...I should stop reviewing like every chapter...see ya at the last one! -
Flower Powerer chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
My review was a chapter off O_O

Yep. That's all I've gotta say. Just had to get it out of my system...
Flower Powerer chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
*knew Pietro was going to be on Jean's team* Because Jean is the only person who can slow down my dearest Quicksilver. *growls at Jean* I don't care if they are the same person! I don't like her!

Jean Grey Venus Terzo Ranma Richard Cox Pietro In short: JEAN GREY IS PIETRO!
BlackCat9 chapter 14 . 8/8/2003
Woah! I giggle all the way through...And I pride myself on not giggling but I giggled...Lol...Very cool..Love the clue ending. Really nifty. The actually test and stuff I thought were very amusing. They actually base of the story seemed as if it could really happen. Very cool. and Funny!

~BlackCat~