Reviews for The House of Potter-Greengrass
Darknessdawns chapter 16 . 15m
I'm amused that the title to chapter 16 has a typo.
DaveC chapter 1 . 5/21
Well i enjoyed that…..thanks
Pegueng chapter 10 . 5/22
Wow. How can I have missed this story before? Incredibly well written and enticing.. Must read on. Up the iron's / Slaintë
Thereil chapter 34 . 5/20
Crazy! I actually knew a Danielle Danforth in grade school in Milwaukee. She would have been born around 1984...DID SHE GO TO HOGWARTS?!
I am sorry but I quit You just keep going on and on and on even though you finished the story chapters ago, Bye.
William L Simpson Jr chapter 5 . 5/14
An excellent coverage of Harry’s. Negligent and recovery and treatment, etc?
Adenbadens chapter 11 . 5/10
“That made Harry the only male eligible for inheriting the House of Black, unless Sirius was to have a child.”

This is incorrect. If Alice is James’ sister in this story then Neville would be in line as well, and still closer than Draco. Here and earlier you have Malfoys antagonize Harry but not Neville over this issue. Not a big deal just something I noticed.
thingsandstuff13 chapter 58 . 5/9
Enjoyed the fic overall, especially the build up of the Harry/Daphne pairing! I also liked seeing the entire friend group growing and improving rather than Harry (and maybe also Daphne) being leaps and bounds ahead of them, it felt like they were actually friends rather than just Harry and Daphne's entourage.
BlissfulCatalina chapter 58 . 5/3
Very anticlimatic. Good read though, with well thought out and developed characters.
thingsandstuff13 chapter 40 . 5/2
Didnt love this chapter tbh, it felt like Daphne only stopped being mad at him after she heard he was filthy rich…
Jimbocous chapter 58 . 5/2
Thanks for an epic read! Certainly some of your finest work yet, really great stuff.
geenakmom chapter 58 . 5/1
Such an epic story! Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it.
OmaBlack chapter 35 . 4/29
I pictured Ross Castle in Ireland. I have been there. Half in runes and the keep still mostly in tack.
Earth Guardian 28 chapter 58 . 4/29
Thank you for the wonderful story. Brilliant ending, well done a rare thing.
envirosue chapter 7 . 4/29
I love a well told story where Harry gets saved. This is beautifully written, complicated enough to be interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing how you connect Hermione and Blaize
1,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »