Reviews for The House of Potter-Greengrass
Griezz chapter 58 . 8/27/2023
Thank you for such a fascinating storya wonderful H.E.A.!
VashonBeader chapter 1 . 8/23/2023
I really like this opening, and am completely hooked. Thank you for sharing!
Gryrherin02 chapter 32 . 8/20/2023
Ich 4
Guest chapter 58 . 8/17/2023
sergeant peace chapter 58 . 8/18/2023
absolutely loved this fic, so glad I decided to read!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/15/2023
I truly love this story Thank you
Freudentraene chapter 58 . 8/15/2023
I have now caught up (with a bit of a delay). Wonderful story! You can be really proud of yourself for creating this colossus (over 500,000 words!), not to mention with so many unique ideas and high quality!

I would love to read another Haphne story from you sometime, but I can also understand if you feel like something else :)
counter12 chapter 58 . 8/14/2023
Legend
Kushka chapter 58 . 8/11/2023
Great story
frisbeeg70 chapter 58 . 8/10/2023
Enjoyable fic. I saw in one of your ANs that some people thought you used too many timeskips. Just goes to show you'll never make everyone happy. I thought you should have used more and, if anything, I thought there was a little too much fluff and slice of life. So, I figure that probably means you got it about right.
Sarasri chapter 53 . 8/10/2023
um... you have Harry playing seeker all year. as well as taking up being captain?

Anyways, I love, love, love this story!
dragonbabel chapter 42 . 8/9/2023
Is her name Dani or Mary Sue? Suddenly Dani in her first game is beating the guy who played just about even to Krum the previous year? Krum the guy who caught the snitch in the World Cup?
george17 chapter 43 . 8/9/2023
"Jane looked between them. "I will never get used to how backwards this world is."

Are seriously trying to make Hermione's parents look like a couple of douchbags? Her mother makes that statement to the mother of her daughter's boyfriend in front of other members of magical nobility?

I don't care if she feels that way or even if she's right. You don't go into someone's home and, in response to a proposal meant to be friendly, so blatantly insult them to their face. Where it's really stupid is your fic shows no reaction to that from all the people she insulted.
ThatPenguinAte chapter 58 . 8/7/2023
This was a pretty good read. I def have some gripes about it but such as all stories I suppose. Very very few are perfect to the decimal. Though the Camelot story line had me excited but I started to lose my damn mind towards the end with all the information trying to be added to tie things together overall made me skim read the last chapters due to this unfortunately. I also find it hard to believe of the mental maturity of Harry and co age at the time. Other than my personal grips it was a good read
Prustan chapter 58 . 8/6/2023
Quite enjoyed the story, congrats on completing it.
I do have a nitpick though, and one that many have probably mentioned already. Several times after you had stated in story that Madam Pomfrey had retired from Hogwarts, you had her mentioned performing something as Hogwarts Healer, without saying that she'd come out of retirement. Like the chapter that Dani and her friends were attacked, and again a couple of chapters later.
Sorry I can't be more clear about where, but I have just finished binge-reading it, so brain is a bit full.

Good luck in your writing.
1,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »