Reviews for Who Am I?
Ouroboros Gate chapter 57 . 5/24
I think that was the foreshadowing that jake is going to imprint on Emily, like I’ve been thinking he would.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 55 . 5/22
Loved it! Cant wait for more! Keep up the awesome work! I'm always excited for when this updates.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 3 . 5/14
Wow is the numbering of the chapters weird O.o I'm on chapter 3 but it also said ch 203 so abit confused XD still love it though
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 5/4
Interesting story but love it very much
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 54 . 5/1
Loved it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 53 . 2/6
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 52 . 2/5
Loved it! Cant wait for more!
ryyaikki chapter 52 . 2/4
Yayyy finally trying for a baby! Can’t wait to see!
And SETHY!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 51 . 1/30
Loved it!
ryyaikki chapter 50 . 1/25
Love the fic so so much! Can’t wait to see who’ll imprint on Leah.
Happy chapter 50 . 1/25
I am glad you are going to have Leah graduate college first. I don’t feel like going back to the beginning to hunt for it, but what is she majoring in and how long does she have until graduation?

Also, the ending of the last chapter hasn’t been fixed. Please fix it somehow. In case you need it, here is the part...

“I went back to my work while Sam went out to talk to Old Quil and the council about everything that I told him about Leah. He will also talk to Seth and Sue pri” .. where is the rest?
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 50 . 1/24
loved it! more please?!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 49 . 1/6
loved it!
Nice job chapter 49 . 1/6
A few things:
1. Nice chapter
2. Please fix this line: However, she need to be showing signs to phase before she gets triggered by a vampire, so we need to ask Sue and Sue to see if she is showing signs to phase or not... (One of those should be Seth)
3. The ending of the chapter is missing/has been cut off...lol
4. I can see reasoning for them telling Leah to leave again as the possibility of one of the non-imprinted wolves imprinting on her is there and it would keep her around (still prefer Jacob/Leah pairing stories), but I don’t like the fact that your OC has a say in it at all.
5. I liked how Sam had the non-imprinted wolves (Jake and Embry) taking care of the newly shifted Quil, while the others were able to be around Leah. That was one of the smartest things he has ever done.
6. Sue is going to want Leah around for a time to go through Harry’s personal things, so maybe keep the interaction between Leah and the wolf pack to a minimum if you don’t want her imprinted on. However, Seth will possibly have a problem sneaking out to run patrols while Leah is around.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 48 . 1/2