Reviews for Who Am I?
Ummmm chapter 11 . 7/6/2021
I must have missed something. You said Leah isn’t there. Where did she go? I don’t remember her leaving La Push or anything. I’m confused. At least you mentioned how Leah’s parents basically told her to suck it up and leave it alone when Sam imprinted on Emily, even though you put your OC in Emily’s spot. Personally, I don’t think your character would become Alpha female even though she’s with the Alpha, but that’s me. That’s like Meyer saying that Renesmee will be the Alpha female when Jacob takes over as not only Alpha but Chief.
Ladysylphide chapter 9 . 7/4/2021
Poor Ale, she wasn’t even given an explanation about why she was chosen and that guilt isn’t going to leave any time soon despite the original Alegria saying to take over her life. It is relieving to see though that Sam imprinted on her soul and not on the former Alegria so hopefully in time she’ll let Sam in over time. I’m curious to see whether Ale will speak up about her taking over the body. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 7/3/2021
Loved it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 7/3/2021
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 7/1/2021
Loved it!
Good chapter chapter 7 . 6/30/2021
Jacob sexually assaulting Bella (forcibly kissing her against her will, was it?) is dead on. The whole Jacob/Bella thing was just not healthy and that’s just me watching YouTube videos and researching via Wikipedia. Don’t even get me started on the Jacob/Renesmee and Quil/Claire pairings. Is the relationship between Edward and Bella any better? Not by a long shot. Bella reminds me of Lydia in Beetlejuice - strange and unusual.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 5 . 6/29/2021
Shiro7 chapter 5 . 6/28/2021
i had hope she would Brake the imprint, shes behaving like a bitch in heat and i dont like it. its not her body, what about the owner, doesnt she think that she my be a Virgin or doesnt want to be pregnant. it goes to fast. i call it atempted rate cuz the original girl didn't give consent. and you can See that she didnt want to get close with anyone from la push. fuck you Ale you slut, man i hate shifters if they think they ohne you the Moment they See you.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 6/27/2021
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 3 . 6/26/2021
moondame chapter 2 . 6/26/2021
continue please!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 6/23/2021
Loved it! More please?!
Not sure chapter 2 . 6/21/2021
Keep in mind this is not a flame, but it’s not exactly positive. I am not sure if I will continue to read this as I don’t like how Jacob gave up Alpha position to Sam just like that. Jacob should still be the next Chief when his father passes which means he will still outrank Sam. When I read in Wikipedia that Harry supported Sam and Emily while not caring about his own daughter’s feelings, I thought that was wrong. I don’t think Leah was always the bitch Meyer made her out to be. Poor Leah was treated like an outcast from her whole Tribe including her own family, while Emily was seen as the Golden Girl because she was Sam’s chosen one. I always questioned why Leah was created just have the s$& end of the stick. I will probably read one or two more chapters to see if I will continue reading it to the end, but if pairings happen that I personally don’t agree with, I will not read anymore either, but I will never state it in a review.
Lorena1995 chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
I loved it! Looking forward to more!
moondame chapter 1 . 6/21/2021